Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter #11

"It will be a really long day" Bani sighed. Bani looked at her watch and thought "when will they left". Massi and Dadi felt they had to do something fast. Pia stared at the plates. "Ma'am this is dish is good for you, free from fats" Taylor said. Pia looked at the fork and spoon "how am I suppose to be eating this" she thought. Krishna took the same curry as Pia and started to eat using both her fork and spoon. Pia watched her and imitated her moves.

"So, Bani what do you do now?" Jai asked. "Oh, things are going really well, Mr. Walia" Bani smirked and continued "Since my brother is out for California and New York, I am managing the whole business empire", she said then proceeded to eat her sandwich. "The whole empire? Mustn't be a hard working management?" Rashi asked. "It's never, since I am the head, I divided it in many departments, I look for Australia and Malaysia's chain of hotels, while Rano look after North and South America lines of textile and Ash; Russia, Siberia and London's metals enterprises" Bani said and chewed her bread. "No wonder you made gazillions of profit" Sahil said. "Exactly, we rock" Ash replied serving herself tea. "I am full, thank you Bua-s for the nice breakfast" Ganga said. "You're welcome" Rano grinned. "So, what's your plan for today?" Bani asked. "Rehearsal for our singing test, skate boarding with Atharv and doing our tuitions homework. Isn't it nice to be in holidays" Krishna chirped.  "Sorry, this time, you couldn't have a posh holiday" Bani said sadly. "Bua, we always have holidays, something in Birmingham, Scotland or Canada, this time it's with you all" Ganga said smiling. "So where's your mother?" Massi asked. The screen broke at the faces of the twin sisters and the sisters. Krishna started in a nostalgic voice "god took our mom when we were seven but instead of one, he gave us three qualifies ones, each have degrees in different types of domains." Ganga nodded kissing Bani on her forehead. Bani and Ashlie glared at Massi muttering "thanks a lot, well done".

"Your wall is already painted" Rano said trying to cheer them up. "Already! I thought it would take a lot of time" Krishna said excited. "Wow!" Ganga said dreamily. "I am already freaking out! Where are our spray-paints, I wanna make some graffiti on it" Krishna said. "Totally agreed, Kristy" Ganga replied, taking their guitars both sisters sprinted towards the house. 

"So, what have you being planning?" Jai asked Bani much to Pia's dismay. Rano stirred her fruit-juice, embarrassed of the gaze she was receiving. "Hmm, preparations of Ash's marriage in two months' time and the admission of the twins in a high school" Bani mumbled. "Yeah, yeah only about ourselves, what about yours?" Ashlie asked. "I have to think about it" Bani grinned. "Hello, UFo's" Brook said cheerfully coming in their direction. "What are you doing here?" Bani asked. "Oh, yeah, just came to take this package that I had left last week here". "It was in my room, nah" Rano asked. "Hmm, anyway, meet you in the afternoon, ciao, oh-umm, hi, there" she said trying hard to keep her smile.

"When will they leave, it's already ten o'clock" Bani prayed. A servant came and looked at the 3 sisters and silently gestured towards Rano. "Already!" she said shocked. She quickly followed behind the servant. "Anyway Bani, thanks a lot for inviting us" Jigyasa spoke. "Thanks a lot for going quickly" Ashlie muttered which Bani heard and she bit her lips to avoid laughing at Jigyasa's face. "I couldn't make the conversation that I wanted, Biji" Massi said dejectedly.

"Why have you brought him here?" Rano said angrily at Sheila. "Ma'am, he is hungry" Sheila replied; in her arms, a little baby wrapped in a blue blanket, was twisting her hair.  Rano took one step ahead; she was three stairs away from the Sheila. "Next time, don't bring him outside his room, its dirty here" she said furiously. Quickly, before anyone could return in the house, she took the baby boy and left entering a room and slammed hard the door behind her.

The Walias stood their eyes' popping outside their skull. "That's my grandson" Jigyasa thought. Bani and Ashlie stared at each other wondering how to break the silence.

To be continued...

Preview: "Will you come to dinner with me?" "Sure, I'd love to", Bani replied.

Characters (till the story)

Kristy aka Krishna ' 14 years old, has a twin sister, has an older brother, her hobbies are making graffiti with spray-paints and singing. She is totally fashion freak and latest girls' gossips, a younger version of Ashlie.

Ganga ' 14 years old, has a twin sister, an older brother, her hobbies are losing herself in the world of literature and words that is she loves reading, studying and singing. She is a younger version of Rano and always defends Krishna from Atharv's grip.

Atharv ' 16 years old, has twins sisters, his hobbies are: skate boarding, roller skating, sports activities and learning how to play the drum. He is a younger male version of Bani, he loves teasing his sisters. Though he loves his sisters to death.

Taylor ' main servant

Sheila ' main servant

Dave ' security officer / bodyguard

Hope you guys don't get confused, with so much of new people Tongue

Edited by music_girl - 02 October 2011 at 1:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Someone plz read my ff (Page 2)" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I found it. I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the link, honestly it was so easy!!!!!!!!!
I just hope its good! Smile

I am keeping muttering how silly i was, my sister is staring at me, lol, she is saying "to whom are you talking.  (country's mental hospital) will have a new patient" that is me!

Edited by music_girl - 02 October 2011 at 7:56am

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 da update just caught up da ff, interesting pls cont...soon

Rockyy_

Rockyy_

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

You're too cute.

Love your FF, its just awesome, keep on updating, waiting to read more.

All the best take care.

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12

Quickly, before anyone could return in the house, she took the baby boy and left entering a room and slammed hard the door behind her.

The Walias stood their eyes' popping outside their skull. "That's my grandson" Jigyasa thought. Bani and Ashlie stared at each other wondering how to break the silence.

"We are very sorry, for letting you leave like this, but we have an urgent meeting, we are really are" Ashlie took the lead breaking their awareness; she did not show any feelings of pity nor sadness. "Massi, Dadi, thanks a lot for coming" Bani joined in. Jai stared spiffed, Ashlie already started to walk to the entrance. Bani looked at everyone's expression. Jigyasa, Aditya and Rashi stood still while Sahil's eyes were big and round, he stood like a motionless man, totally knocked out of his sense. Bani and Ashlie accompanied them to the door and gave wicked smiles. Soon they left. "Oh my god! It was so hard to smile, my cheeks and my jaws are aching" Bani exclaimed. Ashlie patted her cheeks. 

Sahil banged his car's door, sat inside, and started driving at full speed. (Wanna die) His eyes' were filled with tears and he thought of those good moments of Rano and him; in college. (Awww, I wanna cry!)  "Seven months are much to forget and to hate or to love and to repent! I was an ass, a total ass (yup! we know that!) How I am supposed to be going there?" he repented. (Good, use this brain of yours for useful purposes!)

Monday 03.10.2011, Dixit Group of Industries

"Good morning Dave" Bani said to the bodyguard entering a big blue and white building, a multi-storey one. Bani was wearing her usual casual dress: a light green salwar kameez, green circle earrings, black high heels, no wonder she, as always, was beautiful. Dave nodded and opened the door. "Good morning, Ma'am" a woman said, everyone, the employees, stood up and greeted her. Bani smiled and greeted back. "Hi Bani, great normally" Shekhar said. "Yeah, I am the best" Bani replied. "Oh! That's abnormal! That's suppose to be Ash's quotations", Shekhar laughed. "Bani, huh, might if I ask you something?" Shekhar asked. "Yes", Bani grinned while walking in a cabin, which had the photo of her sisters (Pia is dead!) and her father. "Err- will you...c-come...'with me...Ummm, for...d-dinner?" he stammered. Bani couldn't help but laughed at his face. Shekhar looked embarrassed "you are laughing, like every day I visit restaurants to have dinner!" he groaned. "I didn't mean that. It's you look so cute when you are embarrassed, shy and cute like a total'lamb!" Bani exclaimed. "Ma'am, this is the meeting of today" a woman, secretary Kajal, was written and pinned on her blouse. Bani, still smiling, flipped the file and her smile totally vanished and she choked aloud "NO!"

"What happened? Have you seen an alien?" Shekhar teased. "No. More scarier ' try this, 50% partnership with the Walia Group of Industries, signed by Nishant Dixit" Bani said grimly. "W-what?" Shekhar said. "Your cousin is not that stupid to sign a deal with those stupids, is he?" Shekhar asked. "Nope, behind every cause, there must be an explaination, come on, and let's go in brother's cabin" Bani ordered marching to the door. "This time Nishant got really too far" Bani's voice boomed in Shekhar's ears. On a table there was a letter addressed to Bani <To Dear Bani> it said. Bani tore the envelop angrily and read:

"Sometimes, promises, make you helpless, when you don't know what future stores for you, you agree to do it, and then shows how that promise is a curse of your dear ones, it makes to take this step as it's  a dying near's wish and keep ringing in your mind, please do this. Bani, please consider it my defenselessness for my lovely sisters! How hard is to keep a dying old man's promise? Dad, that is Mr. Kay Das Dixit's one of his last wish is to partner with Uday Walia's company that is the Walia GI. Sorry to inform you about this, consider it my helplessness of a promise! (I can become a poet, what do you think!)

Lots of sorry, from your Bhaiyya ' ND"

"Being helpless of a promise? I know this pain! Don't worry, I'll fulfill uncle's last wish!" Bani said in a determined voice. "Okay, I'll have to explain this to Ash and Rano, and I need help" Bani said to Shekhar.

"Wow! Such a big building, nah" Pia said outside the entrance of the DGI. "It's London's best business man whom we are talking about, mamiji" Sahil replied. "Come 'on let's move on" Jigyasa said.  Soon Aditya, Jai, Jigyasa, Sahil and Pia reached the big elevator. "Good morning sir" Dave said. Rano fretfully searched her purse, she glanced back and she could see shoes, needless to say who they were? Dressed in black jeans and red tees, not to forget her spectacles, she looked like an intellectual. (She is one)  "Hello", she answered her phone call "yup, they are just behind me. To bring them to The Main Course Hall, I am on my way" she said shutting her cell and stashing it in her purse. "Please follow me" she said without turning back.

~*~________~*~

To be continued'..

Preview: Pia "Jai, I have a good news for you!" (It's a good news for her and a bad news for you, readers, I swear many will kill me when I'll write that part! Oucch! I need mercy!

Will be posting the next part later

Thanks 4 replying! Smile

Edited by music_girl - 02 October 2011 at 11:49pm

Prachi_12

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

Rano fretfully searched her purse, she glanced back and she could see shoes, needless to say who they were? Dressed in black jeans and red tees, not to forget her spectacles, she looked like an intellectual. "Hello", she answered her phone call "yup, they are just behind me. To bring them to The Main Course Hall, I am on my way" she said shutting her cell and stashing it in her purse. "Please follow me" she said without turning back.

Jigyasa started one step and the others just followed. Rano pushed the elevator button and the elevator reached them to the second floor. Secretary Tina held Rano her files while the other employees greeted them. Son she reached a big door which had a platted notice written – Authorize persons only*Main Course Hall. Rano took out a card and passed it through the indicated area. A little buzzing sound was heard and the place where she passed her card read: Welcome Rano Bali, code #20^34, password accepted. The door at once opened and they stepped inside. It was a big cabin where there were seats for big meetings. Pia stared like a goldfish. Ashlie and Bani were doing some work. Ashlie was making the Xerox of some files. Bani left her work and marched towards the Walias. She said "you're 2 minutes earlier! Anyway, please have your seats", she gestured to the seats which had name cards written on them. Rano went to join her sisters in their work, while employees wandered around. The Walias were staring at the place. "Did you hear the latest news?" Ashlie muttered to Rano. "No, what?" she asked. "Di is going to a romantic candle-light dinner with Shekhar" Ashlie exaggerated. "Di", Rano whispered "is it true that Shekhar proposed you" Rano said adding her piece of words. Bani looked at them shocked and said "no, silly, Ash heard the wrong message. We are just going out for dinner that's all! We are just friends" she grinned. "Oh, I thought he might, because, you sure look like you got your lives' greatest news" Rano laughed silently.

"Good morning everyone", Bani said, Ashlie was reading a file while Rano was managing the slides of the power point presentations. A soft music played in the background, and Bani was explaining about the project, Jai Walia was amiling, Jigyasa and Aditya looked interested, Pia was sulking while Sahil was busy staring at Rano, who was not even aware of his presence.

"If you agree to our companies terms and conditions, and we agree yours" Ashlie stated. A file was being circulated in which everyone signed in it after having read. "The next meeting has being scheduled on the 14th of October, I hope that's fine with everyone" Bani said. "Yes", Jai Walia retorted. "Thank Yu" Bani said standing and shaking her hand with Aditya.

Kristy's room

In a pink room, with pink wardrobe and fashion accessories and pink dressing up table, lied three kids; Krishna, Ganga and Atharv on a pink and purple bed. There was a big teddy bear written <I Love You> on it. "So what do you think about the Walias?" Atharv asked, he was flipping a car race magazine. Krishna and Ganga were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! (Couldn't think of anything else) cards, looked at him. "I have put my feedback on them" Kristy said handling Atharv a paper. "Now, my Dark Magician Girl, attack her Summon skull" Kristy played. "You lose 300 life points" Kristy remarked while Ganga peered over Kristy's criteria. "Jigyasa Walia is a scary witch with her big scary eyes, and her white big teeth not to forget her stupid hairstyle, and jewelries plus her horrible bindi. Aditya Bali is a very funny and joyous person; I reckon he wasn't in his full sense when he married his wife. Jai Walia is a potato in real life, he has a sour and bitter taste for choosing Pia and I don't know why he was giving puppy eyes to Bani Bua" Atharv read and exploded in laughter. "Pia Walia is the most out of fashion who takes a yellow handbag with pink wardrobe (if Pia finds about this, Krishna!) and has a silly smile, her hairstyle doesn't suit her head. Rashi Bali is a nice and good person, I couldn't find any faults. Sahil Bali is a cute, easy-going on the eyes, muscle, dead handsome –uncle- who is too cool, no wonder Rano Bua had cracked for him. Still thinking if he has changed or still the same monster! Waiting for the reconciliation of Rano Bua and Sahil Uncle! He has been staring at Rano Aunt the whole breakfast! Massi <no surname> is too busy with her sting operation – Jai and Bani forever and happily ever after. Dadi Bali is the same as Massi Sharma."

Both sister and brother laughed at this.

Walia Mansion, Pia's bedroom

"Jai, I have some good news for you" Pia exclaimed happily. Jai was reading newspaper and Nikita was sleeping. Pia handed him a report…..

What does it contain? Stay tuned to get the shock!!! Please don't kill me!

How do we put a picture? ConfusedOuchSleepy

Prachi_12

Proud-BrownGirl

Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

awesome-desi-glitters-2

Clap
Clap

Follow: prachi _desai_FC_***

@ThePrachians Everywhere in the world

http://twitter.com/ThePrachians

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 03 October 2011 at 8:11am

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I am thinking of killing Pia, anyone agree!
Plus, thank you a lot.
Next part will be a Jai Bani Forever Together Never Leave me Alone part

Edited by music_girl - 03 October 2011 at 10:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top