Debate Mansion

the way we go abt gettin married!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged

OK guys so what do u think about the way we go about gettting married. i mean when it comes to proposals. a girl has to wait for proposals to come. the guys family comes to the girl for proposals but not the other way around.

i think this is wrong cos a girl can be single for a long long time this way. sorry i prob didnt explain very well but i tried lol.

so wat does every1 think abt this? as i said i think its wrong but i don't think its gona change.

Edited by sabz_m - 24 January 2006 at 4:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the way we go abt gettin married!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
It can b both ways, it's nt necessary dat a guyz family shd go to gals house n gal's family can also snd proposal like HAZRAT KHADEJA (PBUH) PROPOSED HOLY PROPHET(PBUH) isliye jis ko jo sahi lagta hai wo kare waise in pak guyz family goes to gals house mostly.

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yeh thats wat i'm sayin. i kno that HAZRAT KHADEJA (PBUH) proposed to our Prophet (PBUH). but i dunno why it jus doesnt really happen in pakistan or amongst pakisani people. i thnk this should change.

oh thanx for replyin n giving ur points..Ms attitude Smile

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i think it should change too, cos then girls may have problems getting married, cos they have to wait

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Yup exactly.!!! wat if ur ready to marry but u hav to wait for proposals...could take forever!!!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I don't know about Pakistani culture . But in India once a girl is marriageable age , then the girls family starts hunting for a suitable guy and elders who are often neutral ground (like Muasi , bua ....often not parents of the girls) contact the elders of the Boys family for the rishta. And thats how a match is fixed or considered !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top