Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal - Sidhi as a couple - Discuss (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

heyaaa  frndz cn any 1 of u pls pls gimme the link of dat promo...i havent seen such a promo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal - Sidhi as a couple - Discuss (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
They will make a good couple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranHaHaHeHe-Hupp

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

heyaaa  frndz cn any 1 of u pls pls gimme the link of dat promo...i havent seen such a promo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1854697

arabicaAnkitaKaran

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by awesumsonia

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1854697
thnkuu u veyy muchh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by -sahasra-

todays epi got me in to dilemma...are they gonna fake their relation or its gonna be realConfused

you mean kunal doesn't marry siddhi but act as if he married her or wat.didn't get itConfused
i myself didnt get it...the lady's idea was to fake Siddhi to be daughter in law of chopras...promo says sidhi kunal marriage...so got confusedLOLLOLLOL

i had not watched last nite's eps..
 are they both going to get married????
Some Ladies Was talking with eachother At Kunal's Home that..."Unn ki koe massi ka door ka rishtadarLOL ka beta mara tha..Tu wo asa he sadma ma chali gae the..per Pota (grand son) ko la k samna raka Tu wo teak ho gae"...one lady advice Kunal's Father that "Siddhi b Uss ka samna Bridal ka roop ma jaya tu Veena Teak ho jaya ge"..Siddhi sun lati ha ..Aur Next wo Bridal k roop ma Hospital b ponch jati ha..Whats Going to happen...who knws...ConfusedConfused

But I think Guys, They are going to show Fake relationship between Kunal and Siddhi..Only for Veena..No real Marrige...Kunal Will put Sindoor In Siddhi mang infront of Veena..so that after watchng that seen She can be back in her normal state of mind.

thank God , they going to have fake relationship in show , if they do  have   it means that  aanand definitely willl be  back to show anytime soon ..  if by chance veena comes to know about their fake relationship  , her condition will again be deteriorated .  only ekta knows what she has to do with veena aunty then...

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.