Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal - Sidhi as a couple - Discuss (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
they both  might look cute together . but i dont want them  to  unit now ever since  i saw siddhi aanand's chem..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal - Sidhi as a couple - Discuss (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mumu_karan

Groupbie

mumu_karan

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ya man they two will look stunning together and they will teach a good lesson to thakral and his daughter richa!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
they  are going to rocksDancing
KuHi all the way

Edited by NaGeSwArI - 29 September 2011 at 10:32am

arabicaAnkitaKaran

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

todays epi got me in to dilemma...are they gonna fake their relation or its gonna be realConfused

arabicaAnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

todays epi got me in to dilemma...are they gonna fake their relation or its gonna be realConfused

you mean kunal doesn't marry siddhi but act as if he married her or wat.didn't get itConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

you mean kunal doesn't marry siddhi but act as if he married her or wat.didn't get itConfused
i myself didnt get it...the lady's idea was to fake Siddhi to be daughter in law of chopras...promo says sidhi kunal marriage...so got confusedLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran-sahasra-shumi.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sahasra-

i myself didnt get it...the lady's idea was to fake Siddhi to be daughter in law of chopras...promo says sidhi kunal marriage...so got confusedLOLLOLLOL
-i feel siddhi goes in bridal attire following the lady's idea and kunal as per anand's wish and to make his mom normal puts sindhoor in siddhi's maang as per promo,ROFL or

- both of them talk to each other about  sacrificing their lifes for veena & anand and go on with mrg(least possibility).1st one is likely possibility as there'll be lots of drama,rona dhonaLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.arabicaAnkitaKaranshumi.-Nightingale-

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
oh so through mom kunal n sidhi marriage is gonna happen.i didn't see promo yet. if kunal n sidhi jodi happens.they make nice jodi.
hope they show it nice with out making it much mess n boring.if they show kunal-sidhi relationship interestingly sure trps reach skyrocket.
ve to see how cvs present it.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran-sahasra-shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.