India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for March 1st (Page 2)

pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

thanx for the awsome update Sree . u r too good . i agree with Queenbee on the fact that reading your updates is like viewing the episode

keep up the good work

lkaran Groupbie
lkaran
lkaran

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I agree that Gudiya might be good for Simran at this time and vice versa....but how sad is it that Abhi and Simran will get together for the wrong reason - providing Gudiya a family Confused 

Why can't Simran find true love (the faithful kind - not Abhi) and then have a family? Why must her life be pulled down by Abhi once more? Why can't she reach out and find a kindred spirit - is Abhi the only eligible male in all of India? I am sad that Simran after all her struggles and sorrow has to once again settle for love. If she adopts Astha - no other male will be allowed in her life....Ouch

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

thnx for all your appreciation. But to tell you frankly, yesterday's episode was so very depressing and sad that I lost words to depict the amount of sorrow Simran went thro'. I actually thought i had to refer the dictionary to get new words to depict the height of sorrow. This was a real tough update for me.

You should have seen this episode to understand what I actually try to say. I should congragulate Nikki for her fabulous display yesterday. She was so much full of emotions that I actually forgot that she was enacting a particular role.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Great update, i missed yesterday's episode but did not feel that i had missed it. Keep it up.

Thanks
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
You have a point there, Smisha and Minnie... the sooner the healing begins, the better it would be..

I guess what riled me was the way it was communicated to her. "Ab yehi tumhaari Aastha hai." Yes, this is a beautiful, special, motherless child whom Simran can learn to love if she only has the chance. But imagine Simran's agony of losing her daughter, her own flesh and blood, her Aastha. I can imagine how she would want to scream, "THIS is not my Aastha!" and honestly, how can she ever be?

If mothers, fathers, husbands, wives and grandparents are not replaceable, how can children be??? I can't imagine losing my husband one day and promptly getting married to someone else, "ab yehi mera <husband's name> hai!" I can understand her deep-seated need to love and give of herself like a mother, the nurturing habit becomes practically a reflex. But Gudiya can make her own space in Simran's life, become a vital and wonderful part of her world. Let's not confuse identities here: Aastha is Aastha and Gudiya is Gudiya. If only they had told her the same thing without confusing the two issuesConfused!! Guess this is a somewhat individualistic point of view.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

ya, i completely agree with you, queenbee. But I don't think Simran is now in a state of mind to accept Gudiya as Astha. It will probably take some time. Maybe in today's episode, Abhi might try to speak to Simran about this issue of taking Gudiya as her AStha. I really feel he is the only person who can make Simran understand this.

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

2 points' i'd like to make....

1) sree : u could've asked for assistance from rat....

2)queenbee : i think you have put yourself across really impressively... and I was extra impressed with the fact u love and repect your husband so much.... that is really nice ... congratulations ...!

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
ya, innocentindian, i definitely feel if Simran and co. continue crying like this, i will have to definitely take rat's help. Thanks for your advise. I will consider it.

Go to top