Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Great update, i missed yesterday's episode but did not feel that i had missed it. Keep it up.

Thanks
queenbee thumbnail
You have a point there, Smisha and Minnie... the sooner the healing begins, the better it would be..

I guess what riled me was the way it was communicated to her. "Ab yehi tumhaari Aastha hai." Yes, this is a beautiful, special, motherless child whom Simran can learn to love if she only has the chance. But imagine Simran's agony of losing her daughter, her own flesh and blood, her Aastha. I can imagine how she would want to scream, "THIS is not my Aastha!" and honestly, how can she ever be?

If mothers, fathers, husbands, wives and grandparents are not replaceable, how can children be??? I can't imagine losing my husband one day and promptly getting married to someone else, "ab yehi mera <husband's name> hai!" I can understand her deep-seated need to love and give of herself like a mother, the nurturing habit becomes practically a reflex. But Gudiya can make her own space in Simran's life, become a vital and wonderful part of her world. Let's not confuse identities here: Aastha is Aastha and Gudiya is Gudiya. If only they had told her the same thing without confusing the two issues😕!! Guess this is a somewhat individualistic point of view.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya, i completely agree with you, queenbee. But I don't think Simran is now in a state of mind to accept Gudiya as Astha. It will probably take some time. Maybe in today's episode, Abhi might try to speak to Simran about this issue of taking Gudiya as her AStha. I really feel he is the only person who can make Simran understand this.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

2 points' i'd like to make....

1) sree : u could've asked for assistance from rat....

2)queenbee : i think you have put yourself across really impressively... and I was extra impressed with the fact u love and repect your husband so much.... that is really nice ... congratulations ...!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, innocentindian, i definitely feel if Simran and co. continue crying like this, i will have to definitely take rat's help. Thanks for your advise. I will consider it.
shiverz thumbnail
thank you for the update! wow.. i havent read the previous india updates yet, but it seems like a lot has happened-- in the US, i think its at the part where neha dies.. sounds like there are very depressing episodes coming..😭
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanx sree 4 the update...

and i agree with ya...astitva has bcome rather depressing lately...😭