India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

March 1st Update.....

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Anu came to Shravan's room and bring some food for him.....Shravan was in some thoughts...Anu asked him that what happened......You are not eating something....Shravan tells Anu that I can't sleep and also my heart doesn't want to eat some thing. Anu told him that you are in love...Shran replid yes that I am in love but she doesn't give me any left...Anu tells him to wait and  watch.........Anu then tells him that how to dance.....how to do some exercise...and also told him some exercise......(these were the funny scenes)...Anu then waits for Shravan to come out of the room as it is going to be late...he tell him that I want to see you in new look...when he comes outside Anu tells him that you are looking great. (they don't show shravan to us).
      Kasak calls Shravan and tell him that you don't pick me I will come to Party by myself...You meet me at the entrance....When Kasak Reaches to the party she pulls someone else inside to the party with her thinking that it is Shravan (As his hair style was like Shravan from the back).....  
         Prerna comes to the room....There were flowers all around and some candles on the table....She asks Mr. Bajaj that what is this for...He tells her that it is for you...As girls are not in the home so I thought to make the day romantic.....When he comes near to Prerna and put his hands on her hands the mobile starts ringing...Prena smiles on him and he pick the mob....It was Sneha who was in the party and was telling Mr. Bajaj that I am missing you and mom....Kasak saw Sneha and comes to her and told her that you are in the party you are not that far from mom and dad.....She takes mob. from her and tells mr.bajaj that don't worry I will take care of Sneha...She is older then me but still I cared for her.....Bajaj Told Prerna that Kasak was saying that I will take care of him...He again put his hands on her hands and again the mob. rings....It was again Sneha and she tells her that I am not enjoying the party...Mr. Bajaj told her to coem to home as we are in the home....So she says Ok. Bajaj tells Prerna taht lets go eat some Ice-cream.
         Sneha wents to Kasak and told her taht I am leaving for home as I am not enjoying the party....She left the party and Sneha turns around....She saw someone else standing behind her...She ask her that who are you....He give replied that you pull me with yourself and now you are asking that who are you...She tells him that I thought that you are Shravan...He tells her that how will I know that you are looking for some Shravan or some Ravan....and by the way I am not that stupid that some girl will take me with her and I will stop her...She tells him to shutup and leave the party....
          Tanisha calls come to Kasak...Kasak asks her that where are you she tells her that I am in Mumbai...She ask her that where in Mumbai so she tell her that in front of you...When she look to door Tanish ws standing there....The man announce that Romeo and Juliet will start dance...Kasak looks around as Shravan was not there.....Then a boy in the dark starts "Chuitkiyan" everybody looks to him surprisely...he pull one girl to himself and then another and then turns around...everybody is shocked as it was Shravan in his new style (He was looking good). He comes to Kasak and do some dance with her.....Then Kasak starts dancing with Vivan and he calls Anu. and tell him that she is looking to me (as she was looking to him with love)...He is so happy and then he ask Anu that have you also done this so he tells him That mujhe is ki zaroorat nahin pari.the he cutoff the mob. and take a galss of drink with him and gives it to tanisha...Kasak comes to him Shravan thanks her and tell her that it was good and easy to dannce with you as  tehre is no love b/w you and me....it would be diffcult to dance with someone with whome you are in love like Tanisha....She look at him....
          Bajaj and Prerna comes to the hotel Bajaj ask him whic falvor do u want to eat...She tell him a name (I don't hear that) and both laughs at it.....When he go inside he saw Madhvi and  her husband (what is his name ?)....He is shocked to see her with him....Her husbad tell mr. Bajaj that how are you...he tell him that I am fine and its a long time to see you....He tells him that Prerna is waiting outside and I am leaving...He goes outside...Madhvi was thinking sth...her husband tells her to eat the ice-cream or it will melts...Bajaj comes to the car Prerna asked him that where is the ice-cream....He tells her that I saw Madhvi...she ask her that how was she...
     Then they show Kasak and Shravan....they were in a car .... He drops her to her home and she thanks her...Kuch yadien aati hain kasak ko.....end here.

Edited by Ibad - 01 March 2005 at 8:58am

Rubi Groupbie
Rubi
Rubi

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
so shavan likes Tanisha???
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
NOPE SHRAVAN LIKES KASK... I THINK N TANISHA MAY BE LIKING SHRAVAN... I THINK..
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
No Shravan is not in love with Tanish....He was just teasing Kasak Bcoz he has made his new look just for Kasak....Bocz he tell ANU that I like a girl but she doesn't like me and my look and my every time meal.....And Tanisha is not in love with Shravan.
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top