Debate Mansion

Should Saddam Husein given death penalty (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
Sania, there is a big deal. You cannot just keep on killing people as you please. Sooner or later you have to pay for your deeds. And sometimes when you torture and kill innocent people God himself have to come to this world to kill demon. So we may not be judges and God but that does not mean that other can suppress us and God gave no persmission to kill us. If you cannot give life to someone atleast don't kill them.
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
No. Sometime we have to stand up for all the supression done to us humans. We cannot always leave him for his way....if you say "what ever will be in his way he'll have that..." i have to say that life in prison or death is in his way!! thats all!
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....mark my words
He is already caught. We are talking about Saddam here and not Bin Laden...!!! And please don't underestimate us humans...he may not be human, but we cannot let any killer just roam like they want... if we cannot catch doesnot matter...but persistence matters.

Edited by sowmyaa - 24 January 2006 at 10:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should Saddam Husein given death penalty (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....I bet

Firstly it seems like you seem to be fond of Saddam ........i see what you mean after you called Osama your hero and seem impressed with Hitler .

Secondly , please open up any fresh Newspaper and you will know Saddam was caught like a rat in the hole by Bush's men (Soldiers) . He is under arrest now and being tried for genocide against his own people.

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
well, i really wanna know the whole story about saddam, cos of course we havent been told about it by teachers or anything, and i find news boring, and if i ask a friend they start discussing something linked with it, but as i dont know anything about it, i cant understand...so can someone plz tell me Embarrassed

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goth princess

well, i really wanna know the whole story about saddam, cos of course we havent been told about it by teachers or anything, and i find news boring, and if i ask a friend they start discussing something linked with it, but as i dont know anything about it, i cant understand...so can someone plz tell me Embarrassed

O.K briefly in a nutshell for you . Saddam Husein was a charismatic leader of the Ba'ath party in Iraq . He became the president/ Dictator of Iraq. He was known to be a modren in his thinking . Women got a lot of freedom ,he modernised the Iraqi economy , had Western judicial system . He is known to improve the infrastructure ,aids to farmers and many good policies

Now like every Dictator uses terror , he was no less . There was a separatist movement in a part of Iraq occupied by Kurds , Saddam Gassed 5,000 Kurds to death ,maimeed 10,000 people.
There was an attempt to assasinate Saddam which failed . Saddam's army killed a town full of people - some 200 people to leave a message .

As of now he is in prison in Iraq( was captured by U.S Soldiers in 2003) and is facing trial amongst his people(Iraqis)  for genocide (killing of thousands) amongst other things .

Hope my brief helped in understanding Saddam story . Smile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Sania if you were thinking about Osama not being caught . Are you aware 10 days ago , Osama's right hand man Al- Zuari was finally killed by U.S bombing in Pakistan . Inshallah Next we will hear about Osama Bin Laden .

cRaZyGrL192

cRaZyGrL192

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
i think he should rot in jail... first of all i dont think the punishment for killing people should be death itself. to me it doesnt make sense to show killing people or harming people is wrong bye killing someone as an example. Secondly i think killing him would be an easy punishment for all the wrong things he has done.

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

O.K briefly in a nutshell for you . Saddam Husein was a charismatic leader of the Ba'ath party in Iraq . He became the president/ Dictator of Iraq. He was known to be a modren in his thinking . Women got a lot of freedom ,he modernised the Iraqi economy , had Western judicial system . He is known to improve the infrastructure ,aids to farmers and many good policies

Now like every Dictator uses terror , he was no less . There was a separatist movement in a part of Iraq occupied by Kurds , Saddam Gassed 5,000 Kurds to death ,maimeed 10,000 people.
There was an attempt to assasinate Saddam which failed . Saddam's army killed a town full of people - some 200 people to leave a message .

As of now he is in prison in Iraq( was captured by U.S Soldiers in 2003) and is facing trial amongst his people(Iraqis)  for genocide (killing of thousands) amongst other things .

Hope my brief helped in understanding Saddam story . Smile

thanx aparna, well i say he should be given to the dementorsApproveor stay in jail, for the rest of his life

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

thanx aparna, well i say he should be given to the dementorsApproveor stay in jail, for the rest of his life........like Azkaban ???.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top