Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Debators as we know Saddam is being tried . do you think he ought to be given a death penalty ???????

I personally would like to see him rot in jail and not become matyr in the eyes of his people.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should Saddam Husein given death penalty" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shriman

Goldie

shriman

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Absolutely!

There seems to be no reason not giving him the death penalty. Such a inhumane and degrading person does not deserve to live on this planet.

He has not only killed his own people, but has also tormented his friends and well-wishers.

Overall, this person cannot be taken for his "word" and should not be given a life sentence, since that would serve no purpose.

"Death is the ultimate truth" and it is overdue for Saddam.

Edited by shriman - 23 January 2006 at 10:15pm

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i think he should b jailed for life. this will b prove to b better. but who knws what they r gona do wit him. personally i think life sentence would b better he will suffer.

chocz

chocz

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i think tt he shud be given life imprisonment so tt he goes through wat he made other pple go thru... death is too easy for sum1 like him...

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....I bet

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Life imprisonment is better

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....mark my words

shriman

Goldie

shriman

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sania_Hitler is really a Hitler.... LOL... JK

Bush did catch him!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top