India-Forums

Request To All Members (Page 3)

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Posted on your thread Didi...i just hope mods are reading this thread

This is the response i made to your post so everyone can see it!

How exactly have i insulted your culture?, i love your culture!  You state "this is not the place to instigate a political discussion" yet DABH is totally political with its themes of "terrorism".  Lets face it the lead female had her mum and dad killed hideously by a mindless terrorist attack!! If that is not political then what is!  This show is therefore clearly not a show that wouldn't get this kind of response from viewers!  it is very provocative with its "bloody Americans" and "bloody English" comments in episode one!  It is tackling very relevant issues with the forced marriage!  Why cant I talk about this when its in the show!!  My "superiority complex" came about on here as a defence mechanism to sublimate the abuse and ignorance of the matter that posts like the above have against me!  Why? because I asked if a character was a Homosexual!  What on earth is wrong with that?  Do you not allow homosexuals to have freedom in India then?  Is it something to be bullied for?  Dont you realise a percentage of the TV industry writers, directors, producers are either gay or very supportive of that,  we like in a society with all sorts of people!  Cant we all get along? I know many that long to have more Gay characters in the programming but know they cant because of all the bigotry! Things have to change eventually don't they?  DABH is moving this on with its ambiguous characterisations! Even last night we had a scene making reference to "nuts" and a man putting his arm around another man!  That can be perceived as being subtly Homosexual weather you like it or not! 

Why cant you just realise that people have opinions about others culture just as DABH did and still does!  I have been slandered over and over on here for being from the UK and one of the posts had to be removed by a moderator as it was literally threatening my life!! Why because i say that women have rights to live in freedom as they do in the Uk!  Because women have the right to choose their future as they do in the UK!!  Because women have the right to emerge from under the tyranny of a system that  you yourself call the "flaws of my country"  It is television that changes things and i believe that you don't realise that Star Plus acquiring shows like  DABH is actually trying to do this in a subtle way just as it did with the Gulaal! You claim its is a "global" community yet you clearly dont want that to include India in that open and fairness that we all want dont we?  If you did wouldn't you be open to these kind of discussions inspired by DABH?

How do you know that things cant change for women because of these shows!  Why cant you all support my points and we can discuss the real feelings this show brings up in people!  Or is it that people like the safety to project their fears and longings for freedom into the character that they are utterly obsessed with such as Sandhya, infuriating you when anyone says anything against her! Your identification with her suffering therefore easing your own!!  That is the therapeutic value of drama if you didn't know!! My point is that its clear that DABH is using this example to try and instigate healthy change on a subtle level!

Of course when you watch Sandhya your heart goes out to her, whose wouldn't?  She's breaking down in every episode constantly crying through her marriage which indeed should be a joyous time!  Yet the MIL is enjoying every minute and cant wait to get her home can she!  It reflects life and people want to talk about these things!  My country had been insulted by you guys that have ganged up on me over and over!  This is gang mentality and we all know what happens with that!  Its-not rational at all! 

I love India and I am actually learning two of your dialects for the research on my role for a film im in!  I love Star Plus cant you all see that? I have never ever insulted India!  I have just pointed out like you have the flaws as reflected in DABH!! I can also point out flaws in my country as well!  Why cant we all just get along!!

I believe this bullying of me is actually therapeutic for you all.  Its clear you are venting some of the anger you clearly all feel towards the system but cant show it because of an indoctrinate you  have had to swallow!   I don't mind your bullying if that is the case as I understand its underpinning relevance to the healing that can take place in you selves!  However please be mindful that in doing so you are all creating your own negative return of Karma!  Hating anyone transmits a vibration that only affects the person who has it!   That is a fact when viewed through the theory of relativity!  "like attracts like!" does it not! 

I can remind you all that I am ok and good! That fact will assist the guilt that you all clearly are feeling for ganging up on me!  If not why do you all keep mentioning this "ganging up" on me! So don't worry i'm as fantastic and wonderful as ever!  In fact i'm even more so after this!  Cant you all learn from this and DABH?

Friends Now?Embarrassed

Edited by Angelbud - 30 September 2011 at 3:31am
bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Omg...this girl! Lol!

Thanks for the thread btw! :) We do need a mod!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtib2011ssweety007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index