Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hi,

It has been a month now in DABH forum that we have been tolerating and trying to ignore the irrelevant threads but still get irritated by it.  Now, this has even extended to other members' posts.

I have created a thread in Suggestions/Comments section of IF requesting the mods to take action against spamming by irrelevant threads.  You can visit the below thread and comment and like letting the mods know the seriousness of the issue.  If more members support this, they may take immediate action.

Thanks.

Edited by b2011 - 29 September 2011 at 3:20am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiAmor.ChillMaarYaarssweety007_mahi_Rose_Petal-Wanderer-lincy_cathy-Antu-_-Aslan-apknfjholHi_Friendsarshi_karish-ScarletRose-tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request To All Members" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hi and thanks for taking the initiative...Big smile
the more we ignore the more ways he/she tries to irritate the members with senseless posts...there is definitely a limit for everything.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaarHi_Friendsarshi_karish-ScarletRose-tanthya

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaartanthya

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Cry

My tears of happiness...
I will be forever grateful for what you have done Bharti...
Muah...love u loads...
Star Party Heart

Edited by monika_2691 - 29 September 2011 at 3:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarb2011ssweety007-ScarletRose-tanthya

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Very good...I mean I have reported already but will do so again...this forum is getting spoilt..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarb2011ssweety007-ScarletRose-tanthya

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
HI Guys,Cry

Its really amazing that you have gone to all this trouble to get rid of me just because I ask questions!  So its clear you dont like any one talking about DABH and the relevance of Terrorism, Homosexuality, Transvestitism,racism and many many more interesting topics!  You cant even mention my name on the above posts because you know how famous i am!  Cant you see that you have bullied me over and over!

If you get your cruel way and somehow stop me from posting then everyone will always know that this forum is tarnished by this cruelty!  Its roots and beginnings will always be remembered as the persecution of another member and forever will that memory linger in here!

You guys should be ashamed of your selves to do this to someone in the UK!  Its obvious that corruption finds its ugly way into all aspects of Indian life then!  Just remember Karma dears!  It will come around for you all eventually it probably already has hence wanting to beat someone up for having an opinion!Cry

Why cant we just be friends?  You have all made me cry!!Cry

Cry
Cry

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ChillMaarYaarb2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Thnx for opening the topic 

This guy/gal is irritating me now by bringing this India nUK stuff in b/w the show 

dear if u hv so prob with Our India y r u watching an Indian show n making ur spl comments 
plz stop this now 

u r not at all popular unless u follow " badnaam huye to kya naam to hua"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiChillMaarYaarmonika_2691-ScarletRose-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.