GujuGrl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😡Who the hell is it?.........He/ She is copying totally everything from Yo Say La Betty Fea..........they are not even changing a bit dialouge..........damn writer, don't u know how to write?.........change a story little bit so we can except something else to happen then what we have read already.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Hi GujuGrl,

I guess the JJKN team never claimed that they are presenting something new and it is a known fact that its a remake of the popular soap Yo Say La Betty Fea. In the middle they did tried to do something new but I think it didnt worked well so they are back to the original track.

I can well understand your frustration. But I guess they are trying to tell us: "Nakal Main Bhi Akal Chaiye"😆

BTW, welcome to India Forums 😊

Cheers,
Vijay

Rumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi GujuGrl,

I guess the JJKN team never claimed that they are presenting something new and it is a known fact that its a remake of the popular soap Yo Say La Betty Fea. In the middle they did tried to do something new but I think it didnt worked well so they are back to the original track.

I can well understand your frustration. But I guess they are trying to tell us: "Nakal Main Bhi Akal Chaiye"😆

BTW, welcome to India Forums 😊

Cheers,
Vijay

i second that! everyone nows that jjkn is the remake of blf!in fact blf was so popular that if they can do at least 20% of it, that will be really great !apni akal dikhane chale to gaye kamse!😉😉😉!!!!!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

they are coping blf! but just some differeent scense so the audience would understand better!!!

-mika

i understand gujugal!

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

well what you said is 100% correct !!!!!!!

in logon ko to dhang se nakal karni bhi nahin aati !!!!!

jprasad thumbnail
NO!!!!! No please T&D shouldn't deviate. OMG!   Do u know
that yesterday's Armaan incident caused a frenzy!    😕   Plus,
everytime they deviate, they create bloopers galore and it is
quite difficult to figure how they missed it!

Oh and welcome, Gujugrl!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 That's true!! I don't know why seasoned directors like T&D make such mistakes!!!!
ilovepaul thumbnail

its called "yo soy betty la fea" I am betty the ugly one!

if Purab is supposed to be Michael from BLF, Michael is French... What's Purab supposed to be?   (religion/language/culture wise) 😕