Sangeet Khurchi (ETV)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Wed & thurs 9.30-10.30pm.

Kalcha epi pahila. Faarach baalbodh quizes aahet je koni pan olakhel. Pan renuka judge mhanun fail geli tari ithe ti khup utsaahat kam kartey ani she is doing well as anchor !
Participants - Vaishali samant with husband, Kiran more-Ravi more, Neha rajpal with husband, Dipali & husband bobby sayyed, Ramdas padhye with wife, Hrishi kamerkar & wife, Tyagraj k with wife, Kishori shahane with husband, Ajinkya deo & wife.

Edited by mishkil88 - 29 September 2011 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

my_views

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sangeet Khurchi (ETV)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

my_views

Goldie

my_views

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
renuka an anchor nakkich chngali aahe as judge peksha..
naad khula aani ha navin  show khanaje dance/song  based reality show pasun sutaka... i hope like e-tvm-marathi ZM pan asa navin show introduce karel FBF/ SRGMP chya jaagi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.