India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Crew Changed/Added As Well

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged

I dont know if any of u knew this but the krew of YMHL as changed once more Well the director changed!!YEEEEEEEESS!!Big smile and they also rolled 2 more NEW KREDITS as well..One of them were "Female Wardrobe" and the other one....I FORGOT!SRYCry..I also FORGOT THEIR names as well!!Cry

The onli name i remember is the director's which is RAVIRAJ..Now is he Raminder who now changed his mane so pppl will THINK HE'S A NEW DIRECTOR?Confused I HOPE NOT!! I HOPE THIS IS A FRESH NEW DIRECTOR!! Hey Mr.Raviraj...MAKE US HAPPY I hope u know what most of us want right?Wink

Raminder-Thanx For Leaving..2 months was a whole TORTURE for all of us watching u direct the show!!LOLLOL

Gursheel Walia-Any CHANGES in the Koncept? (I HOPE SO)Angry

All the Best To Mr.Raviraj and HOPING he will direct this show like earlier (EXCLUDING THE MARRAIGE..AKTUALLY LETS 4GET THE MARRAIGE EVER TOOK PLACE FOR A WHILE..WE CAN SEE POORNIMA'S FACE IN LIKE LATE APRIL" Thik hai na!LOL

I want Apurva Acharya/Santram Verma 2 direct again!! THEY WERE THE BEST ONES!! One made us have the "FRESH FEELING" of the YOUTH SERIAL (Mr.Verma) the other one made us feel more GOOD and made us LAUGH LIKE HELL as well as brought love between the 2 ENEMIES (Mr.Acharya)..the third one..NO KOMMENTS!! And now Mr.Raviraj..Well..u just started but DID AN FANTASTIC/FABULOUS JOB with the WHOLE POOJA-RONIT SCENES!!REALLY IT WAS WINDERFUL!!Smile Keep It Up.alwayz make us smile/laugh instead of making us ANGRY/SAD!!

SmileSmile

nnayar Newbie
nnayar
nnayar

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Smilegood
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
gud hope 4 changez
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

They did change directors and it was more obvious than ever in today's episode. The background music- 'yeeaaah' and Ronit's theme music. The smiles, the jokes. Great decision, really. At least there is some khushi in the show.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thanx for the info
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top