India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK and DISHA!!!

Mad! Newbie
Mad!
Mad!

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am from the UK, I love Tumhari Disha the story is so different and new it has beaten all of the other dramas and in front of this one none of them seem interesting anymore. I used to enjoy all of my dramas but Tumhari Disha has made me watch it all the time and I am always so restless to watch it I even watch the repeat as well. I love DK's acting he plays such a strong character without doing much he uses his eyes to express his mood and it definitely works. I think his name is Ashish Nayar and he is quite good looking, well with a goatee on anyway. His honey colored eyes just make you feel so good!!!!!

Talking of Disha who is really Chavvi Mittal, she is very pretty with a lovely wardrobe if anybody has seen the drama that used to come on Zee TV called Mehndi Tere Naam Ki the girl in there, I cant remember her name but she used to hop with one leg that's who she looks like. That girl also comes in a drama on Star Plus called Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand playing the character of Mahi and Pammi. If anyone knows what I am talking about please reply on the forum or email me at Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com.

My eyes have missed that new hot, romantic promo that everyone has being going on about. I think that I just want to see DK looking sexy and hot in his black suit it has nearly been a week now but I haven't seen it, it is not fair everyone says that it is indeed very romantic and heart melting!!!!! I have seen like the last second of the promo when my mom and sister were watching it I heard my mom and sister going ohhhhhhh and so I ran in and saw the promo and handsome DK with his hand on simply elegant dishas face.

The episode which was boring but had one good scene init was when DK was in jail Disha said something to him and then walked off but then DK said "waise tum is sari mein bahut khoobsurat lagrahi ho!!! Disha looks at him with a look of disgust and walks off I personally think it was quite funny well the way he said it anyway. In this episode she was wearing a beautiful turquoise sari and she changed her hair and it looked much better as I think she had feathered it and chopped a bit off.

I think that DK has already started to fall in love with Disha well that's good for them!!!

That Gargi really bugs me and is really annoying she is so ugly and absolutely sick. She thinks she is so good and clever but she's just and idiot her son Vedant has absolutely gone on her, as he is as ugly as her. How will he compare with DK, like look at DK and look at him? If you get what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DK and Disha really suit each other and make a great couple well better that her and Inder anyway. Is it true will DK eventually divorce Disha and then marry her again, I hope not because if that happens then Gargi will brainwash DK and take over all of his business. Also if Disha goes then there will be no one to look after Sumitra and Gargi will obviously treat her badly.

I have heard that Disha gets pregnant does anyone know if it is true please tell me I am dying to know and if she does do you think that DK will accept her and her kid. I think that if she is pregnant then DK will accept and will not let her go because DK knows what it is like if a father is not with his child as he has experienced this in his earlier life. I think that it all happens as an accident and it was a mistake maybe that romantic promo was the cause for everything. If you know anything please email me at Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com.

Where are all of you lot in the US and India up to. In the UK we are up to that extra romantic episode where Disha is wearing a ravishing black sari. Well it all starts off where DK is sitting in his office arguing with Taj about the Ad that Disha and the team made while he was in jail and because he gave all of the power of attorney to Disha she could make her own decisions. He is absolutely confident that the ad will not work because he seen the photographs and thought the designs were middle class.

DK gets angry and throws something at the door just at that present moment Disha walks in and it hits her on the head. DK gets very worried and frightened he picks up his crutch in a rough manner and he goes up to her and apologizes and says he did not do it intentionally. Disha says she is okay it is only a minor wound but DK blanks her and he tells Taj to go and get the first aid kit but Taj takes too long and so DK takes out his handkerchief and ties it round Disha's head. I have to say this was probably the most romantic scene of the episode because DK had his crutch in one hand he could not tie the handkerchief on her head properly and so he put one end of the handkerchief in his mouth and the other in his hand and tied it, it looked like he was hugging her once he tied it he stayed there for a moment closing his eyes and leaning on Disha's hair(he looked like he was enjoying it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Disha realized that DK is not moving she asks him about the ad meeting DK takes his head away and politely says to Disha that why does she want to go insult herself as he knows this ad wont work and it wont carry on Disha says yes it will because the power of attorney is in her name and then her and Taj go into the meeting room and the meeting starts off very well and ends up even better.

DK is having fits and is shocked at Dishas words he phones his lawyer and says that he right know wants to change the power of attorney back in his name right that minute he hears clapping from the meeting room he goes in and everyone is saying to Disha "Congratulations Mrs Sehgal we want to buy all of your jewellery for our Dubai stores" when DK walks in he is astonished and everone is congratulating him. Everybody walks out of the meeting room and Disha says to DK that the beauty in a women is not in her showing her body but that shows how shameless she is and the real beauty of a women is in her covered body.

Disha walks up to DK and tells him that whatever definition he has about women he better change it. She takes some papers out and gives it to DK and tells him that he can have his power of attorney back because she does not want his wealth or anything. DK gets the paper and rips them up in front of her face and she ignores him and walks off. DK grabbed Disha hand and took her to the wall and said "itne asani se tumhe azaadi nahin mili gi Disha, contract ke hisab se tum meri model ho Disha, TUM!!!!   Then DK gets close to Disha and she says please DK. When she speaks its really weird because he listens to her. DK turned around and said to her jao as in go away, Disha froze in amazement and just ran away from him!!!

Please reply and give me some updates either on this forum or on my email address at Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com.                      

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am from the UK, I love Tumhari Disha the story is so different and new it has beaten all of the other dramas and in front of this one none of them seem interesting anymore. I used to enjoy all of my dramas but Tumhari Disha has made me watch it all the time and I am always so restless to watch it I even watch the repeat as well. I love DK's acting he plays such a strong character without doing much he uses his eyes to express his mood and it definitely works. I think his name is Ashish Nayar and he is quite good looking, well with a goatee on anyway. His honey colored eyes just make you feel so good!!!!!

Talking of Disha who is really Chavvi Mittal, she is very pretty with a lovely wardrobe if anybody has seen the drama that used to come on Zee TV called Mehndi Tere Naam Ki the girl in there, I cant remember her name but she used to hop with one leg that's who she looks like. That girl also comes in a drama on Star Plus called Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand playing the character of Mahi and Pammi. If anyone knows what I am talking about please reply on the forum or email me at Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com.

My eyes have missed that new hot, romantic promo that everyone has being going on about. I think that I just want to see DK looking sexy and hot in his black suit it has nearly been a week now but I haven't seen it, it is not fair everyone says that it is indeed very romantic and heart melting!!!!! I have seen like the last second of the promo when my mom and sister were watching it I heard my mom and sister going ohhhhhhh and so I ran in and saw the promo and handsome DK with his hand on simply elegant dishas face.

The episode which was boring but had one good scene init was when DK was in jail Disha said something to him and then walked off but then DK said "waise tum is sari mein bahut khoobsurat lagrahi ho!!! Disha looks at him with a look of disgust and walks off I personally think it was quite funny well the way he said it anyway. In this episode she was wearing a beautiful turquoise sari and she changed her hair and it looked much better as I think she had feathered it and chopped a bit off.

I think that DK has already started to fall in love with Disha well that's good for them!!!

That Gargi really bugs me and is really annoying she is so ugly and absolutely sick. She thinks she is so good and clever but she's just and idiot her son Vedant has absolutely gone on her, as he is as ugly as her. How will he compare with DK, like look at DK and look at him? If you get what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DK and Disha really suit each other and make a great couple well better that her and Inder anyway. Is it true will DK eventually divorce Disha and then marry her again, I hope not because if that happens then Gargi will brainwash DK and take over all of his business. Also if Disha goes then there will be no one to look after Sumitra and Gargi will obviously treat her badly.

I have heard that Disha gets pregnant does anyone know if it is true please tell me I am dying to know and if she does do you think that DK will accept her and her kid. I think that if she is pregnant then DK will accept and will not let her go because DK knows what it is like if a father is not with his child as he has experienced this in his earlier life. I think that it all happens as an accident and it was a mistake maybe that romantic promo was the cause for everything. If you know anything please email me at Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com.

Where are all of you lot in the US and India up to. In the UK we are up to that extra romantic episode where Disha is wearing a ravishing black sari. Well it all starts off where DK is sitting in his office arguing with Taj about the Ad that Disha and the team made while he was in jail and because he gave all of the power of attorney to Disha she could make her own decisions. He is absolutely confident that the ad will not work because he seen the photographs and thought the designs were middle class.

DK gets angry and throws something at the door just at that present moment Disha walks in and it hits her on the head. DK gets very worried and frightened he picks up his crutch in a rough manner and he goes up to her and apologizes and says he did not do it intentionally. Disha says she is okay it is only a minor wound but DK blanks her and he tells Taj to go and get the first aid kit but Taj takes too long and so DK takes out his handkerchief and ties it round Disha's head. I have to say this was probably the most romantic scene of the episode because DK had his crutch in one hand he could not tie the handkerchief on her head properly and so he put one end of the handkerchief in his mouth and the other in his hand and tied it, it looked like he was hugging her once he tied it he stayed there for a moment closing his eyes and leaning on Disha's hair(he looked like he was enjoying it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Disha realized that DK is not moving she asks him about the ad meeting DK takes his head away and politely says to Disha that why does she want to go insult herself as he knows this ad wont work and it wont carry on Disha says yes it will because the power of attorney is in her name and then her and Taj go into the meeting room and the meeting starts off very well and ends up even better.

DK is having fits and is shocked at Dishas words he phones his lawyer and says that he right know wants to change the power of attorney back in his name right that minute he hears clapping from the meeting room he goes in and everyone is saying to Disha "Congratulations Mrs Sehgal we want to buy all of your jewellery for our Dubai stores" when DK walks in he is astonished and everone is congratulating him. Everybody walks out of the meeting room and Disha says to DK that the beauty in a women is not in her showing her body but that shows how shameless she is and the real beauty of a women is in her covered body.

Disha walks up to DK and tells him that whatever definition he has about women he better change it. She takes some papers out and gives it to DK and tells him that he can have his power of attorney back because she does not want his wealth or anything. DK gets the paper and rips them up in front of her face and she ignores him and walks off. DK grabbed Disha hand and took her to the wall and said "itne asani se tumhe azaadi nahin mili gi Disha, contract ke hisab se tum meri model ho Disha, TUM!!!!   Then DK gets close to Disha and she says please DK. When she speaks its really weird because he listens to her. DK turned around and said to her jao as in go away, Disha froze in amazement and just ran away from him!!!

Please reply and give me some updates either on this forum or on my email address at Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com.                      

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged

HI MAD

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top