Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

my take on d cast (Page 4)

Ahlaweya Goldie
Ahlaweya
Ahlaweya

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hey awesome post .. my take is the same ;)
amazing n lovely casts n crews ^_^ 
thnxxx ;-)
am sooo excited for the show ,, cant wait any more .. only 4 days ^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing post Thumbs Up
I loved your take on the actors and the pressures they have to handle.
People are confident about MB playing Dr. Ahmer but not KK playing Dr. Zoya..believe me guys she will be the ultimate Zoya for this version.she is a very good actress and very sweet n a humble person in her real life too..She gonna do full justice with her character and all of us will go gaga over their chemistry and performances.
I request everyone not to see that pakistani actor ( sorry i forgot the name) in MB and Marina Khan in KK..then it will ruin everything and we guys will not be able to enjoy KTLK and end up thinking that its the remake of Dhoop Kinarey and dhoop Kinarey is the best and no one can beat it..here it is not at all competing with or beating Dhoop Kinarey..its about creating its own image,own popularity and own audience.So when you guys watch KTLK ,please keep Dr. Ahmer and Dr. Zoya and Dhoop Kinarey aside and watch it as you are watching Dr. Ashutosh ,Dr. Nidhi and KTLK Tongue

At the TM...
Dear just temme one secret,how you guys are able to make such long posts Wink LOL neways,i loved your post..it was worth reading..keep it up Tongue

Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 29 September 2011 at 8:17pm

justprati

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Mindblowing post Thumbs Up
I loved your take on the actors and the pressures they have to handle.
People are confident about MB playing Dr. Ahmer but not KK playing Dr. Zoya..believe me guys she will be the ultimate Zoya for this version.she is a very good actress and very sweet n a humble person in her real life too..She gonna do full justice with her character and all of us will go gaga over their chemistry and performances.
I request everyone not to see that pakistani actor ( sorry i forgot the name) in MB and Marina Khan in KK..then it will ruin everything and we guys will not be able to enjoy KTLK and end up thinking that its the remake of Dhoop Kinarey and dhoop Kinarey is the best and no one can beat it..here it is not at all competing with or beating Dhoop Kinarey..its about creating its own image,own popularity and own audience.So when you guys watch KTLK ,please keep Dr. Ahmer and Dr. Zoya and Dhoop Kinarey aside and watch it as you are watching Dr. Ashutosh ,Dr. Nidhi and KTLK Tongue

At the TM...
Dear just temme one secret,how you guys are able to make such long posts Wink LOL neways,i loved your post..it was worth reading..keep it up Tongue
thnx dear...Smilehappie dat u like it n even understood what i want to show...Big smile
ya its d remake bt if we start comparing we cant enjoy d show  fully coz our interest will b shifted to judging d old n new characters...who's better than who n all...!!! during d time of DK it was d first time toh they didnt hav to deal wid many things it was like an experiment which turned out to b successful bt now d actors n d makers hav lots of pressures on them...
so lets not watch KTLK to find Dr. ahmer n Dr. zoya in ashutosh n nidhi, lets try to see it for 'what new' ashutosh n nidhi can come out wid...afteral, every actor has their own potential n own way of doing things
n abt long post well...u said na its a secret how can i speak in public then...LOL kabi private mein bataungiWink

Edited by justprati - 29 September 2011 at 9:05pm

Fawadilicious

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

great post prati!! will read it completely n comment :):)
hmm...waiting to read ur take on my take...thnx :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index