Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Superb post dear. U have analysed it beautifully. I have also seen DK but since I just watched it last week on You tube i only got to see the 10-12 minute episodes.

But I agree with u 100% that it was a classic show. More because of its simplicity and above all the superb acting not only of the lead pair but ALL the characters were beautifully enacted.

I have gr8 expectations from this show...not only because of MB (whom I have loved from Hum aapke hain kaun days) but also from the maker Rajan Sahi. I think he will do justice to the show and make sure it comes upto our expectations.

So keeping fingers crossed and eagerly waiting for the clock to strike 8pm on the 3rd of October...
yep fingers crossed...hope they wont ruin d classic concept n simplicity n delicacy of d subject matter for trp's sake...4 more daysss... :) :) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my take on d cast (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I would love to be ur inspirational source in coming future tooLOL
Yes, there were others who didnt like MB opposite KK but most of them where kritika-karan fans. If u have doubts just check the telebuzz article which announced the showWink . It was only after they realised the story was an adoption of DK and watched the promos they changed their opinion.LOL
Anyways dont think I am upset by ur post.
Its really goodThumbs Up

To some extent i disagree with you here at the fact that "most of these fans were Kritika- Karan fans." These fans were kmh diehards eagerly waiting for the news of Kmh3 and their fav couple to return. They truly missed them when they heard the news Kritika was back but without Karan they were taken back n dissappointed n may hv made comments regarding why MB n not Karan they did not know noe what the script was or what the story asked for originally an older male. Yes some at first might hv acted irational but kritika's true fans who loved her for her work n talent accepted her n r super excited for her comeback n many of those fans r here on this forum :). N her other fans too will see n get over that fact kmh3 will take time n they too will surely watch this show once it starts n join our lovely forum.

I don't wanna argue or anythin just saying lets not point or prove things here like which fans were bashing who? Who gives bout them because of their view why should we let them bother us n ruin it for us. We love MB n Kk as a jodi na whats the point justifying let the past go guys n lets embrace the comin week ;). Now who is excited for Mondayyy!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishamilRajinilicious

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

Yes, there were others who didnt like MB opposite KK but most of them where kritika-karan fans. If u have doubts just check the telebuzz article which announced the showWink . It was only after they realised the story was an adoption of DK and watched the promos they changed their opinion.LOL
Its really goodThumbs Up

tq tq...my pleasure...SmileBig smile
Big smileWinksure jab v tum koi jhasu line likhogi i will deffo make it my source of inspirationLOL
arre...dnt take dat TB article as a source...kya hai ki tab saare fans including me kmh-2 k end hone ki gam mein aasu baharahe the Cry...n truly speaking most of KK fans wanted to see KK n KK together n they still do...though we all knoe they cant b together in every show...bt ya fans were devastated at dat time so tab agar MB ki jaga KSG v hota toh v woh thoribahoot oppose toh krte hi...
it wasnt d opposition against MB it was opposition against d co-star being someone other than KK
bt still there were many fans who supported KTLK n d cast from d begining too...as u hav read d tv article u must hav noticed it as well so, it was the personal opinion of d people not fans as a whole...
aweee...tumne mujhe KK n KK ki jodi ki yaad diladi...Day Dreaming m off to watch their pics now

Wow Prati never even read ur reply but seems like i hv said mostly same points on 2 pg. Lol. But that since that was the case n what really happened. Smile

justpratiRajinilicious

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Its really goodThumbs Up

To some extent i disagree with you here at the fact that "most of these fans were Kritika- Karan fans." These fans were kmh diehards eagerly waiting for the news of Kmh3 and their fav couple to return. They truly missed them when they heard the news Kritika was back but without Karan they were taken back n dissappointed n may hv made comments regarding why MB n not Karan they did not know noe what the script was or what the story asked for originally an older male. Yes some at first might hv acted irational but kritika's true fans who loved her for her work n talent accepted her n r super excited for her comeback n many of those fans r here on this forum :). N her other fans too will see n get over that fact kmh3 will take time n they too will surely watch this show once it starts n join our lovely forum.

I don't wanna argue or anythin just saying lets not point or prove things here like which fans were bashing who? Who gives bout them because of their view why should we let them bother us n ruin it for us. We love MB n Kk as a jodi na whats the point justifying let the past go guys n lets embrace the comin week ;). Now who is excited for Mondayyy!!!
hmm...ditto...Smile
actuly hum argue nahi kar rahe the...kya hai ki show start nahi huwa na aur kanjus channel wale  naye promos  nahi dikharahe toh show start hone tak discussions k liye yese hi topic milte hai...Winkhehe jst kidding
ya i agree wid u...n why to discuss who bashed who n all...we all luv MB n kittu n thats d real point... so DITTO again Smile
hope dis show does n fab job n wins d hearts of millions of fans...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evashamilRajinilicious

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Wow Prati never even read ur reply but seems like i hv said mostly same points on 2 pg. Lol. But that since that was the case n what really happened. Smile
aweee... humare khayalat kitna mailte julte hai na...LOL same pinch :) :) :)

KaranKittu4evaRajinilicious

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Bilkul miltay hai! N totally LOL iss show kay wait ke pichayy humein time pass to karna hai. Hence such fun posts n im actually enjoying them atleast keeps us distracted for a while from our wait for monday!
But, im very sleepy now mere raat ke 1:00 baj rahein hai...Uni jana hai :( So will tlk to u L8r. Ur lovely post got me so indulged n excited. L8r bud!

justpratiRajinilicious

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

hmm...ditto...Smile
actuly hum argue nahi kar rahe the...kya hai ki show start nahi huwa na aur kanjus channel wale  naye promos  nahi dikharahe toh show start hone tak discussions k liye yese hi topic milte hai...Winkhehe jst kidding
ya i agree wid u...n why to discuss who bashed who n all...we all luv MB n kittu n thats d real point... so DITTO again Smile
hope dis show does n fab job n wins d hearts of millions of fans...

exactly
Did I sound like a bashing type person?? * makes an innocent muh*Embarrassed

justpratiRajinilicious

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Bilkul miltay hai! N totally LOL iss show kay wait ke pichayy humein time pass to karna hai. Hence such fun posts n im actually enjoying them atleast keeps us distracted for a while from our wait for monday!
But, im very sleepy now mere raat ke 1:00 baj rahein hai...Uni jana hai :( So will tlk to u L8r. Ur lovely post got me so indulged n excited. L8r bud!
ahem...thank u :) my pleasure...gud ni8 n um...KTLK dreams... :) :) :)

KaranKittu4evaRajinilicious

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.