jyotimeena

IF-Rockerz

jyotimeena

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Post here ur fav movies related to mytho:-D
dont forget the pic

Edited by jyotimeena - 28 September 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

j_joshiDebipriyaMrs.MuffinSobti..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'fav mytho movie'" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
In the order of chronology of watching them:

(1) Bajrangbali: Many lovely Songs, comedy and casting of actors, childhood memories and emotions and watched parallel with RS Ramayan (Our same beloved Dara Singh)

(2) Haridarshan: Fantastic collection of devotional songs

(3) Animation movie - Ramayan - The Legend of Prince Ram: Coverage of events, creativity in animations, dubbing voices of Arun Govil, Amrish Puri, Shakti Singh and Shatrugna Sinha.

(4) Mahabharat (1965): Dialogs and smart coverage of events, casting 

Edited by ShivangBuch - 10 October 2011 at 3:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11lola610Mrs.MuffinSobti..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
My all time favorite mytho movie is Bhakta Prahlada, which was made in Telugu and later dubbed into Hindu. I've never seen another mytho movie which had so much sincerity and devotion in it (not to mention there was absolutely no melodrama or hardly any fiction in the storyline). The child who played Prahlada was beyond excellent and the actor who portrayed Lord Narayana was also really good. Hiranyakashipu and Leelavati were also awesome in their roles.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11NandiniraizaadaShivangBuchlola610Aradhana87Mrs.MuffinSobtivisrom

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Oohh great topic! I have several, but many of them I watched more recently thanks to youtube and have yet to really absorb them and pick favorites... the ones I watched since I was really little were Gopal Krishna and Raja Harishchandra, and the latter had a particularly huge impact on me because of the degree of the character's suffering. In spite of seeing it how many ever times and getting that same message of steadfastness regardless of circumstances through each and every mytho movie and show I've ever watched, I don't think I've really imbibed fully yet, but thanks to this movie I am at least aware of what the benchmark is and how far I have yet to go LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchMrs.MuffinSobti..RamKiJanaki..

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Oh, lovely movie that was Janaki. I've watched it too. I love all the mytho movies which were made in Telugu. I have not seen too many of them in Hindi.

My most fav mytho movie of all time is Maya Bazar. A thorough entertainer and melodious songs.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMrs.MuffinSobti..RamKiJanaki..

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Oh, lovely movie that was Janaki. I've watched it too. I love all the mytho movies which were made in Telugu. I have not seen too many of them in Hindi.

My most fav mytho movie of all time is Maya Bazar. A thorough entertainer and melodious songs.  

yeah there was a bhakta Pralhaad in Hindi also, I really liked that. Very touching

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IF-Veteran Member

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I loooved Maya Bazar. I think we see it like every other weekend Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Yeah, the earlier ones especially were really good. Sita Rama Kalyanam is another of my favorites, and though one of its negative aspects is that it portrays Ravan's character more good than it actually is, I loooved the actor who played Vishnu/Rama and had the largest crush on him for a long time!LOL

I also love Maya Bazaar a lot...the songs were especially nice and the actors were all good, but I like Bhakta Prahlada more because Maya Bazaar, despite being really cute, had a lot more fiction and drama than Bhakta Prahlada, which had more devotion in it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchvisrom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.