College & University

||Homework Help||Kindergarten-University. (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 95

-Indescribable-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Homework Help||Kindergarten-University. (Page 90)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Need URLs of some good websites for students.The websites should be around 10 pages and it should use html, css, javascript. It should not use any other technology i.e. no ASP,ASP.Net,database etc.

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
English Help: i really need help.. i have been doing this power point that i have to present on monday  and my topic is Pardoners in the medieval times.. i been researching about there level of education, day to day life, there clothing,and wht kind of house they lived in?... i cant seem to find thiese information.. can some pls help me on this.. i need it by monday.

thnk soo much Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

-Swetha-

NoorFatima

IF-Rockerz

NoorFatima

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Chemistry

i REALLY really and urgently need help getting the applications and importance of Van't Hoff Equation for my assignment.. they havent even taught us this in the class =/ ..

Edited by NoorFatima - 31 December 2012 at 2:25pm

-Swetha-

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Chemistry

i REALLY really and urgently need help getting the applications and importance of Van't Hoff Equation for my assignment.. they havent even taught us this in the class =/ ..

Happy New Year!

The Van't Hoff equation is
d(ln K)/dT = deltaHo/RT^2,
where K = equilibrium constant
T = absolute temperature,
deltaHo = standard change in enthalpy of the reaction

Thus, the Von't Hoff equation tells how the equilibrium constant changes with temperature.

Assumptions: The equation is an approximation because it assumes that both enthalpy and entropy changes of a reaction are assumed to be constant with temperature.

Importance: The equation is used to estimate the equilibrium constant at a new temperature. Integrating the equation between initial temperature T1 and final temperature T2 gives

ln(K2/K1) = (deltaHo/R)(1/T1 - 1/T2),
where K1 = the equilibrium constant at absolute temperature T1
K2 = the equilibrium constant at absolute temperature T2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-NoorFatima

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

-Swetha-

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top