Fan Fictions

EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 24

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_awan

Originally posted by 143badra

LOL

i am loving this story ... 

can u pls add me to the pm list 

- -badra 

thanks 4 loving it dear and u r added to pm list 

thanx u so much ... and i am dieing to find out wht u have in store for us 

so until the next update Wink...

- -badra

ur welcome dear  u doing to see alot of khushi madness in next few updates which is going to drive arnav crazy LOL i am welcome 4 the madness suggestion Big smile

looking forward to read more of Kushi's madness .. i have no doubt tht ti will rock ... wonderful concept 

read todays update and it rocks ... btw from where did u get the name for the manager ... lovly name ...

so sweeet ... kushi is bitting poor Aranv .. i am feeling sorry for him ... but am enjoying it also .. 

love the way u have define love .. wow it is touching ...  if u dont mind me asking .. is it experience or is it wht u truly feel .. btw i am totally at level zero in this department  .. anyways whtz ever way u obtain it ... it is fab ... just reading it made me light headed and i am dreamy at the moment ... and itz all ur fault ... how am i going to sleep tonight ... donot laugh ... i am weeping here ... 

omg u are good  at this(writing ffs) arent u ...  i am having fun reading this 

so pls add more and more madness into it .. and will let u know if anything cross my mind ..

but donot count on it as i do lack imagination and at the moment time ... i am stuck with my finals at uni ..

update soon .. .

- - badra 

thanks dear manager name isnt real arnav call her with that name after all khushi needs to suspect him na and khushi need to bittin on arnav other wise how will she feel for him and i  am i am not  in love or no connection with it ever  , me and love are two different corner , its just i love romantic movies   and its all the effect from them but i truly feel love is like this, dont worry u have sweet dreams after this reading this ,Wink and once agian thankyou 4 liking it

oh i see ... arnav isnt as innocent as he looks na ... ok any thing is fair in love and war na ...

oh so we are in the same group ... me and love doesnt go hand in hand either but do love the way u express the feeling ... i too am a sucker for romantic movies and books ... 

ur welcome .. but dr to tell the truth u gave me know choice na ... it was dam good so i had to like it na ... i did have sweet dreams ... god one of these day i am going to lose my mind ... i am nt buttering u up here 

so keep up the god work and catch u later dr ..

-  -badra 

Edited by 143badra - 06 October 2011 at 12:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_awan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri12

very niceee...defintion of luv is just awsome
thanks dear

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-fan

Loving the way u potray khushi's madness and it is really going to drive arnav crazy. And thanx for the pm
khushi and madness are sisters and its driving him crazy after he is gonna what she did to akash Wink

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

LOL

i am loving this story ... 

can u pls add me to the pm list 

- -badra 

thanks 4 loving it dear and u r added to pm list 

thanx u so much ... and i am dieing to find out wht u have in store for us 

so until the next update Wink...

- -badra

ur welcome dear  u doing to see alot of khushi madness in next few updates which is going to drive arnav crazy LOL i am welcome 4 the madness suggestion Big smile

looking forward to read more of Kushi's madness .. i have no doubt tht ti will rock ... wonderful concept 

read todays update and it rocks ... btw from where did u get the name for the manager ... lovly name ...

so sweeet ... kushi is bitting poor Aranv .. i am feeling sorry for him ... but am enjoying it also .. 

love the way u have define love .. wow it is touching ...  if u dont mind me asking .. is it experience or is it wht u truly feel .. btw i am totally at level zero in this department  .. anyways whtz ever way u obtain it ... it is fab ... just reading it made me light headed and i am dreamy at the moment ... and itz all ur fault ... how am i going to sleep tonight ... donot laugh ... i am weeping here ... 

omg u are good  at this(writing ffs) arent u ...  i am having fun reading this 

so pls add more and more madness into it .. and will let u know if anything cross my mind ..

but donot count on it as i do lack imagination and at the moment time ... i am stuck with my finals at uni ..

update soon .. .

- - badra 

thanks dear manager name isnt real arnav call her with that name after all khushi needs to suspect him na and khushi need to bittin on arnav other wise how will she feel for him and i  am i am not  in love or no connection with it ever  , me and love are two different corner , its just i love romantic movies   and its all the effect from them but i truly feel love is like this, dont worry u have sweet dreams after this reading this ,Wink and once agian thankyou 4 liking it

oh i see ... arnav isnt as innocent as he looks na ... ok any thing is fair in love and war na ...

oh so we are in the same group ... me and love doesnt go hand in hand either but do love the way u express the feeling ... i too am a sucker for romantic movies and books ... 

ur welcome .. but dr to tell the truth u gave me know choice na ... it was dam good so i had to like it na ... i did have sweet dreams ... god one of these day i am going to lose my mind ... i am nt buttering u up here 

so keep up the god work and catch u later dr ..

-  -badra 

thankyou dear 

SublimeSanaya

sharie2525

Groupbie

sharie2525

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Immenselyyy greattt

maria_awan

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharie2525

Immenselyyy greattt
thanks dear

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

hi dr when are u going to update ... 

pls make it soon ... i am weeping over here Cry...

-  -badra

maria_awan

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

<font color="#9900cc">hi dr when are u going to update ...</font>

<font color="#9900cc">pls make it soon ... i am weeping over here </font>Cry<font color="#9900cc">...</font>

<font color="#9900cc">- -badra</font>

.                   I will try to do it today night or tomorrow definalty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top