EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 143badra

thanx u so much ... and i am dieing to find out wht u have in store for us 

so until the next update πŸ˜‰...

- -badra

ur welcome dear  u doing to see alot of khushi madness in next few updates which is going to drive arnav crazy πŸ˜† i am welcome 4 the madness suggestion πŸ˜ƒ

Part 15:

arnav takes a day off from the work and he rings at office and talks to sexy(his manager)
to send the urgent files at home and he will be working from home as his wife will be alone adn will be sacred as its first day at her own house .
arnav goes into sitting room and sees khushi holding a red rose in her and doing self talking 
" he truly love me , he love me not , he loves me , he love me not "saying khushi to herself

Arnav comes close to her and sees khushi playing with flower and talking to herself , he says "khushi "
khushi turns and see arnav standing so close to sofa which she is sitting "ap arnav ji "

"khushi aj mein office nahi jaraha hoon aj mein ghar se kaam karun ga "says arnav 
"ap office jatay ho par kyun mein to nahi jati hoon "says khushi sweetly holding the flower 

Arnav smile to her question and says " jana parta hia mujey warna how will i earn money to survive in the world and its keeps me busy from boredom"

"oh but i dont go to office and i am so happy and i have got money too "says khsuhi 
" hmmm...i know ur mama gives u money but she works na for this money "says arnav 

"my mama says she works because she love me and payal na warna she wont "says khushi 

" yah right she love u and payal too like i love my di and my brother "says arnav 

"how is your office is it like a classroom and hwo is your teacher does she beat u all the time "says khushi looking a sacry look to him 

"classroom he laugh a little loud and says no its not like a classroom my office is like a second home to me and every worker is a friend to me "says arnav 

"so you have only boys there "says khushi 
" no i got girls too "says arnav khushi cid machine is on now after hearing girls word

"so u girlfriends too , do u love them . do ur all girlfriends with each other all the time and with u ?"says khushi 

"haha no they dont fight with each other and with me and they r not my girl friends they r just friend and colleagues"says arnav camly

"ohh but they should fight with u and each other na its doesnt goes like this way "says khushi

"what , what doent goes which way "says arnav doent getting what khushi talking

" i meant when a man have more than one girlfriend the second one fight with the guy and hie other girl friend it happens is tv show andwhich one u love the most arnav "says khushi making moves toward her mission arnav divorce

"πŸ˜ƒ khushi u r so innocent this thing happen when u r in love and i dont love them like the way a man loves a girl theyr just good friends and nothing more han that "says arnav

"means ? so u dont love them but who is the one u love and whats the way a man loves a girl"says khushi 

"how do i explain to u now how does a man love a girl and who is the one i love "says arnav to himself . he goes near to khushi and hold her hand and put the hand on his heart and says "what can u hear "

"bhudu its ur heart beat and its really going fast u should stop it otherwise u ur breath will braek the records of cricket too "says khushi

arnav simply smiles to her and says "i know my heart beat going very fast but u know why it is going like this because the girl i love is living in there and when i am near her my heart beat goes fast because i wnat to hold her in my arms forever and ever and i want to make her feel that i am there 4 her always until my last breath , i want to wake my seeing her face and wants to sleep seeing her face , i want my family from her , our children the symbols of ur true love .love is the only thing that brings ur together despite of our choice in life ,"

"oh but is love and how u know u love someone "says khushi trying to get her answer

"love is the most beautiful feeling , its when u feel happy because he is close to you.its when u want the his tears for yourself just to make give him comfort . its when u loose your self but lossing urself gives the best gift thats him. its when u want to be in his arms because thats the only place where u feel secure . its when u need excuse just to see him ,be with him , its when u share the thing which u cannt say to anyone and he remove ur pain by just holding ur hands , its when u stand infront of his death and him just to tell him that u will go before him , its the most unpredictable thing u can go to any extend for him inspite of your bigger fears in life and u feel he is the only one who make u complete " says arnav 

"k "says khushi and the doorbell ring and arnav goes to open the door and comes back with some files and says "i am in next room and i am working and if u need something tell me or the servant "

"k "says khushi and sits one the sofa and start surfing the channel and and see a salman khan movie hum aapke hain kaun
mean while arnav call the servant for a tea and khushi hears this but servant has to go urgently to her house and she tells khushi before leaving , arnav shouts 4 the tea to sevant ,she goes into the kitchen and makes tea for him and give to his study room and he tell her to put the tea on the table without lookinh who brought the tea"
khushi goes back to watch the movie. and the phone rings and she picks the phone and says "hello "

"hello who is it "says a man

"who tell me who is why should i tell who i am "says khushi angrily

"i am Akash singh raizada and ap kaun hain "says akash

"i am khushi kis se baat karna hai aapko"says khushi

"bhabi h r u ?welcome to the house ?hows the wedding and ur family and hwz bhai "says akash

" bhabi kaun bhabi i am khushi only, and i am not telling a starnger about the wedding and my family and my house k and who is the this bhai "says khushi who knows now who is the othe line but enjoying the fun teasing the brothers

"u r my bhabi and i am not a stranger i am your devar, ranv ka chota bhai lagat hai bhai ne nahi batay hai aapko meray barey mein "says akash 
"i am not a bhabi i am khushi u dont get it kiya and i dnt have any devar i have only arnav k bye "says khushi and smacks the phone very hard 

this is it for today and do leave ur comment and suggestion to the ff better πŸ˜‰
with love mariaπŸ˜‰

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maria_awan

πŸ˜†
ur welcome dear  u doing to see alot of khushi madness in next few updates which is going to drive arnav crazy πŸ˜† i am welcome 4 the madness suggestion πŸ˜ƒ

looking forward to read more of Kushi's madness .. i have no doubt tht ti will rock ... wonderful concept 

read todays update and it rocks ... btw from where did u get the name for the manager ... lovly name ...

so sweeet ... kushi is bitting poor Aranv .. i am feeling sorry for him ... but am enjoying it also .. 

love the way u have define love .. wow it is touching ...  if u dont mind me asking .. is it experience or is it wht u truly feel .. btw i am totally at level zero in this department  .. anyways whtz ever way u obtain it ... it is fab ... just reading it made me light headed and i am dreamy at the moment ... and itz all ur fault ... how am i going to sleep tonight ... donot laugh ... i am weeping here ... 

omg u are good  at this(writing ffs) arent u ...  i am having fun reading this 

so pls add more and more madness into it .. and will let u know if anything cross my mind ..

but donot count on it as i do lack imagination and at the moment time ... i am stuck with my finals at uni ..

update soon .. .

- - badra 

Hey Maria!
Great update hun!!
I really liked the way Arnav defined love to Khushi...very romantic!
Looking forward to the next part.

Zeba
😊
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome update
thanks di its been a long time h r u ?
Originally posted by 143badra

looking forward to read more of Kushi's madness .. i have no doubt tht ti will rock ... wonderful concept 

read todays update and it rocks ... btw from where did u get the name for the manager ... lovly name ...

so sweeet ... kushi is bitting poor Aranv .. i am feeling sorry for him ... but am enjoying it also .. 

love the way u have define love .. wow it is touching ...  if u dont mind me asking .. is it experience or is it wht u truly feel .. btw i am totally at level zero in this department  .. anyways whtz ever way u obtain it ... it is fab ... just reading it made me light headed and i am dreamy at the moment ... and itz all ur fault ... how am i going to sleep tonight ... donot laugh ... i am weeping here ... 

omg u are good  at this(writing ffs) arent u ...  i am having fun reading this 

so pls add more and more madness into it .. and will let u know if anything cross my mind ..

but donot count on it as i do lack imagination and at the moment time ... i am stuck with my finals at uni ..

update soon .. .

- - badra 

thanks dear manager name isnt real arnav call her with that name after all khushi needs to suspect him na and khushi need to bittin on arnav other wise how will she feel for him and i  am i am not  in love or no connection with it ever  , me and love are two different corner , its just i love romantic movies   and its all the effect from them but i truly feel love is like this, dont worry u have sweet dreams after this reading this ,πŸ˜‰ and once agian thankyou 4 liking it
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Hey Maria!
Great update hun!!
I really liked the way Arnav defined love to Khushi...very romantic!
Looking forward to the next part.

Zeba
😊
thanks zeba 4 liking it  well arnav is so sweet but poor he , khushi is testing him but he will make her his and soon πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by aquablue17

hahah! some1 is possessive!
love story and no possessivness ho nahi sakta na ji