Fan Fictions

EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 24

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poornimadevi133

Really good pls keep on updating we r waiting don't make us wait for long
sorry dear and i will make sure u dnt have to wait long 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Finally you update after long time
Awesome update very interesting story
continue soon please and thank u for pm me

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Ehsaas

SmilePart 21Smile

"I told u the consequences of what were u planning but u were held bending on proving ur self right and others wrong  and look where r we all standing on …………..ha ………….standing we r not even standing we have fallen so low in jiju eyes …………..i so ashamed of helping u …………..i wont be able to look in jiju eyes nw…….."  says payal  holding her head in his hands

"I know guju but I am too late for realizing it but its better late than never na …….u know na me from ……..what I had beared …….." sobbing khushi said 

"the life and the god made me like this I never wanted to be like this I also wanted to be loved and to give love but look at me do I like the same di I was in our childhood ………both of them killed me slow and slow ………..but still I lived na I should have died then so every one world have been happy but even death wasn't kind to me and gave me a punishment of a living hell…………..plz guju after having arnav in my life for few days I understood that i  can also be lucky for love but I was afraid I didn't wanted to get hurted third time so I did this ………………….plz help me for arnav love I will die with out him plz guju" saying khushi fell on the floor

Payal immediately hugged her sister and consoled her and khushi fell sleep after the whole incident which shook her to the core . she knew only jiju,s love can make her di the same old di .she kept on careesing her di hairs while thinking of how she can help her sister .

Akash was seeing the sister reunioing for the side and he knew that her bhabhi has been terribly betrayed by the life . he was looking at payal who is younger but was playing a role of a guardian to her elder sister and he knew she is only girl best for him who can love him like he is and will nt leave him alone ever .he smiled at his first love and walked toward her and kept a hand at her shoulder but she was in deep thoughts . he fell hard for her and he knew there is no way out of it now and he thanked god for this fall. He kept his lovey thoughts aside and  shook  her and he looked in her eyes and was just starring at him without blinking .

"payal bhabi has slept let me put him into the bed and then we can think how to help bhabi "says akash smilingly

"ok "says payal with a small smile .akash took khushi in his arms and walked toward bhai room and tuck her in bed and covered with a blanket.Smile

Payal looked at the men infront of him how caring was he toward her sister who hurted his brother badly and still he is standing by her di and was trying to fix everything.his features were perfect his beautiful eyesEmbarrassed , his strawberry cheeks were waiting for her lips to taste themEmbarrassed , his  m-shaped would perfectly fit on her small lipsyEmbarrassed .she smacked her head and blushed on her shameful thoughts .akash turned at the same time and the look in his eyes guessed what was she thinking .she fumbled for words first time

"wo…..mein ………thanks for helping di and sorry she hurted ur family so much but trust me she was afraid of everyone and……….."she couldn't speak a word more because akash putted his fingers on her lips .Embarrassed

"I trust u " says akash .Embarrassed

both were standing in silence but that silenced was perfect then words . they don't know how long they stood starring in eah others eyes . akash phone ranged and they came out of their lovey land .

"lets go  outside and talk "says akash

"ok"says payal

they came into the sitting room and sat infront of other .

"payal I dnt know what happen in bhabi life that made her do all this but whatever happen it has   caused pain to bhai and  bhabi too…….the only problem is with  bhabi past and the only way is to solve the problem is that we have to have tell bhai everything  so he can understand why bhabi did all this "says akash politely

"u r right akashi ji but where is jiju I will explain everything to him and he will understand it "says payal

"wont u ask me what happen in di life ?"says payal tearingly into akash eyes

"I don't need to ………I trust her …………I dnt her from a long time but what time I spent with her I saw how innocent and sweet she is ………some body else has given her the pain "says akash put a hand on her hand making a gesture that he understands them

"where is jiju"says payal

"he is nt at home he might have went on a drive…….when ever he is upset he goes on drive it relaxs him……he will be back soon "says akash

"I will wait for him to come and I will tell him everything and I know that he will understand di "says payal

"whats left to understand?"says a voice

Note ; who is this person? How will payal her sister ?  

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AishaYarhi.sarunayaanshiparvaizbkhajrsagarpatadiapreethisteja21Javeria3991avni_barunvirmanfan013Preet.KcAngel13ShafooASR6262SobtiFanShree

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Last to comment on part 20 and now fist to comment on part 21 LOL
Awesome update Akash likes Payal and Payal also like Akash so cute Embarrassed
I feel bad for both Arnav AND khushi Cry i hope everything get well soon between them Smile
continue soon please and thank you for pm me

Edited by ASR6262 - 19 January 2013 at 11:41am

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR6262

Finally you update after long time
Awesome update very interesting story
continue soon please and thank u for pm me
ur welcome dearWink and thanks for waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASR6262

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nice part love it 
I think Arnav was the last persone who entered the scene. 
thanks for the pm 

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
its is nice update

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
great update dear
thanks for pm