Fan Fictions

EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 24

bnvs

bnvs

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
very well written

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 18)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momai14

Goldie

momai14

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
loved all the parts...

shaheda33

Groupbie

shaheda33

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_awan

PART 19

khushi turns and see akash in statue postion and he looks toward the door and she too gets shocked by seeing arnav standing there with red eyes and face which clearly showing how he was feeling .he  looks damned sacrey .he could not belive what he heard couple of mintues .he came home to pick his files but he didnt knew he will the worst truth of his life ,the two people he loved like crazy will stab him in the back.he was looking from akash to khushi and khushi to akash trying to belive this is not dreams and after couple of mintues he just couldnt get why he was betrayed  where he went wrong  ?

khushi and akash was hell sacred by seing arnav facial expression every min like he is beliving what he heard and how much he heard them talking ? they were proper sweeting whats going to come now .they were thinking how to te;ll him the truth although he heard of it but he needs to know the reason now but who will tell him between the two and will he let speak now and will he able to belive them after having a back stabbing .

the next they saw arnav waliking toward khushi in anger and he comes  and stands in front of khuhsi and says "r u not mentally right "

khushi was geeting any words to says ,when he heard him saying again "answer me dammit"

"arnav plz listen to me "says khushi trying to gie explanation 

"says yes or no miss khushi"shouts arnav in his full volume 

and khsuhi moves her head in yes and he couldnot belive the love broke him into million of  pieces. he looses his balance and hold the table for support still not able to digest what he heard .aksah and khushi both tried to hold him but he dejects the both hands as they had the blood of his love and care.he looks at akash who he called for help but he wnet on the wrong side.he knew that his brother know how much he hate lie and still helied to him and took his loved site instead of telling him the truth but why they did this to him ? he wasnt a stranger.he looks at akash and ask "u knew right "

akash says yes 

aranv ask him when and he tell him yesterday .aranv feels like a corpse whose heart is taken out of his body and been told to breath .he stood like a statue .akash and khushi tried to tell him why did they and arnav wasnt hearing any of this ,he was like in some other world now their voices were not been listening by arnav mind which was standing between right and wrong ,which side he should go on .

on seeing no response from arnav akash shakes him and again and they all of sudden arnav looks at akash and khushi like a stranger and starts walking toward his life like a wounded human who is walking toward his death .they both saw him going and then they heard the voice of door who was banged by arnav and he lockes himself in the room .

khushi was crying bitterly and feels on her knees and she was crying and crying and balbeering that she should have told him the truth before if she did arnav would not have been hurted like this and akash was included in this ,she was saying sorry and sobbing .akash hugs her bhabi side way and says he just tried to tell the truth at the right time but they cannt fight destiny .khushi looks at akash for some comfort .akash made her sits on the sofa and says "they need to leave bhai alone for some time ,he is angry at the moment ,he will not be able to hear any thing right now.ater some time when his anger will come down they will explain him everything and he will definalty listen to them and they will say sorry to him and he will excet it but all this will take some time and then they will start a new life but they have to wait for his anger gone "

all the evening went like this .arnav locked him in the room thinking of a valid reason why this happen why did it all start ,he was gathering the pieces of betrayal ,he was thinking and thinking but he wasnot getting any where he was just moving round and round and its all come back to khushi. she lied to him right but why did akash supported her ,if he supported her but for what reason .he comes toward the door and thinking whether he should go and ask them or not and is he ask them will they tell the truth ,he cannt make a decision until he hears the other side of the story .

khushi and akash was sitting in the lounge thinking when will arnav come out of his rooom and they will explain him every thing but will he able to forgive them .they heard teh sound of the door opening and they both stands up and looks at the direction and see arnav coming toward them.

aranv comes toward them and stand at a distance from them ,he looks at them in the eyes and after couple of mins  he says "who will tell me the truth now u miss khushi and or u mister akash " in sarcastic voice   

"bhai plz dont talk like this just listen to  us once plz "says akash hurts by a saracasim 

"thats what i am been doing  listening to you both like a idiot  and beliving you like a crazy "says arnav with another sarcasim

"arnav listen once and do what you want to ,its was me akash didnt do anything "says khushi feeling extremely bad for akash who was helping her in telling truth but truth came at wrong time 

"starts the story mrs. arnav singh raizada i am waiting"says arnav rudely 

"actually arnav i didnt wanted to get married not to you but to any men ,i hated men i had some incident in my life but i left trusting mens and anyone except my mother and sis ,i hate people but my mother wanted me to get married  and its was her last wish so i said yes , she told me that u r very nice guy so i thought of testing you , i thought  you will be like other mens selfish ,cheater and self center and rude .so i decied to mentally ill infront of you and sees what you do , i wanted to check how you treats me , do you only loves me or you got other womens in your life too and if you loves me that for what ?"says khushi and have a look in aranv eyes which was not shocked but not angry but was confused

"u did all this just to see that have i got any  other women in my life and what do u mean by love you for what else"says arnav confusingly

"u know arnav what mostly men looks in women i cannt say it plz"says khushi turning all red with embarisment 

"u thought that i wanted you for  only your body "says arnav in anger  
"u thought this of me haan u thought i was so cheap and ill "says arnav in loud voice which sacred both akash and khushi 

" i am sorry arnav u are not like this but at that time i was not beliving any one not even my self , last time i trusted some one i fall do down that it took me 14 years to come out of the black hole, i am really sorry "says khushi crying 

arnav turns toward akash and says "do u want to say something miste raizada "

"bhai i knew the truth yesterday when i came home  and i asked bhabhi about it and we both wanted to tell u the truth at a right time  we didnt wanted to hurt , we both loved you bhai we r really very sorry"says akash 

"thats really great of you two ,first lies to me, then continue to  make a fool of me and then after been catcthed red handed u says sorry , that so sweet of you i am really very honoured by  two most important people ,oh sorry did i said most important now i have to think that where did i stand in your lives or did i even exists in your world or was i  just a toy for you both ,well have you both got any other lies to tell me because i cannt handle any thing any more now, now thank you for breaking me and if u love like this plz dont think of loving me i will wish to die rather been loving like this" says arnav and returns to his room and locks him self again leaving akash and khushi  hurted by his words 

hope u all like this do leave your replies

WHERE IS NEXT PRT,I CANT FIND IT-PRT 20 I WANT PLEASETongue UPDATE FOR ME

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Astha_IFridhima-

pantrossy

Goldie

pantrossy

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Poor Arnav, whatever khushi has done thats not fair... Now what ll happen? He is badly hurted.. Will he able to trust anyone.. Both khushi n aakash are most important for him but all of them r having bad time na... Plz update soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Astha_IFAishaYmaria_awan

fan09

fan09

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
just came across this and read all parts in a go...
please pm me for updates...

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey,am desperately waiting for you to update.. .
Plz pm me when you update it . . .
Smile Embarrassed

unnimolarcha

Goldie

unnimolarcha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Updte it yar waiting so long

sirjusimiarshi

IF-Dazzler

sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

awesome :D