Fan Fictions

EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 24

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Loved ur FF hon!!! Hug
I really njoyed the updates as well!! TongueBig smile
Eagerly waiting for ur next update!!Tongue
Plz add me to ur PM list!!Smile
thanks dear 4 loving it i will surely pm u Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHSAAS ARSHI FF PART 21 pn pg22 updated (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali667

Fabulous update!
thanks vaishaliWink

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight44

awesome update!!!
thanks dearWink

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by illa8

awesome ff
thanks dear

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Lovely Update. (:
thanks dear

maria_awan

IF-Dazzler

maria_awan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

PART17:

its morning time and the newly married couple is still sleeping  in each other arms not knowing but with an known feeling of love in their hearts for each other but they needed time to tell their story to each other . arnav phone starts ringing and its call from thier manager who he call sexy , his manager tells hims that he is late for the meeting and looks at time clock which is showing 9 am and he gets shock how can he be sleeping till 9 usually he gets up at 7  in morning and toady he is so late .
he trys to get up but feels something on his chest and remembers the last night incidents the anger , fear , love and their dance in the rain. he slowly moves khushi and puts her head on th pillow and get ready 4 the office  and write a note for khushi "sorry princess i got late from office today and i am rushing withut telling you , i didnt want to disturb the sleeping beauty , dont worry about me , i will fine in my class room (officeBig smile) and i have told tayi(servant) to takecare of u till i come back home and i will ring u  k so smile now for this friend, bye takecare and dnt mess around k be like a sweet princess"

arnav leaves for office and before going he tells the tayi to takecare of khushi and dnt leave her alone she might sacred in a new place .tayi enters the room to see khushi who is sleeping and move the curtain and sunlight fall on the khushi face and she moves her hand around to feel him and he hears tayi voice that no one is on the bed arnav ji has left office .

khushi gets up with a jerk and see tayi standing there and looks down and tayi tell its half 9 and she is going to clean the house and tell khushi to get ready  and she will make her breakfast .
khushi thinks why she was moving her hand in sleep why she was trying to feel his presence  and remembers last night and smiles to her self .she get ready and tell tayi she can take her to mandir and  they both leaves 4 mandir and she is praying infront of god holding both hands together and prays that he show her the whats right and she come on the stair and was about to leave when she saw a girl whose one leg doent work properly because of the polio was trying to climb the stairs and was about to fell when a man comes and hold her  and tell her  she will not fell untill he is around her .the lady ask him the reasin why is he doing this and he simply replies that he loves her  and he married her for this reason and he will support her through her life , the lady says "she cannt give her anything ", the man says "he dosnt need anything except her love  and she simply smile that is already her 

seeing this she remembers arnav saying that he will be there 4 her always and tears starts flowing  on her face and she regrets that what is she doing and she think she will tell him everything  and tell him that she loves him and trust him from her heart. khuhsi  feels one the ninth cloud after confessin her feeling to her self and thinks its time to forget the past and time to move toward the future with arnav .

khushi and tayi  goes home and she rings  payal and tell her that she was wrong and payal was right about arnav ,he is a nice and caring person and she love him now and she will tell him the truth and will ask for his forgiveness as she has hurted him somewhere alot and payal  feels happy for her sister and payal tell khushi that she will pray 4 their happiness and they say bye to eachother . khushi hang up the phone and was about to leave when the phone rings again and without hearing khushi says "janti hoon devi payal mein galat hoon aur mein arnav ko bata ddon sab k ab maat bashan daina ji"

"khushi mein hoon arnav  aur kiya batana hai mujhey"says arnav who feels something was different in her voice like she is normal 

"who who arnav ap ho mujhey laga payal hai who mein bol rahi thi kay mein apko batun doon mein mandir gayi thi aur meinay pray kiya hum dono key liye "says khushi in one go , she knows soemthing went wrong , she doesnt want arnav to know like this 

"oh k koi baat nahi achi baat hai kay tum mandir gayi thi sab tik haina ghar par "says arnav who is still lost somewhere 

"ji sab tik hain atyi yahin aur hum luddo khel rahy hain who ap nahi thay na to hum dono ne shuru kar di "says khushi trying to act like before 

"acha ji meray  bina hi shuru kar li mein akar hisab pura kar loon ga waisey kal akash ka phone aya tha  tumney utaya tha kiya "says arnav  .akash phoned him in the office toady and tell about yesterday chat on the phone and tell there might some misunderstanding 

" haan koi tha sakah waksh mujhey kiya meinay bohat sunaya usey larkoiyon ko aisey hi sab tang kartay haina islieye mein sun dala sab kuch"says khushiEmbarrassed

"haha lagta hia khushi  arnav raizada is well trained in scolding boys "says arnav and laughs hearing her description

"mujhey to uski awaz hi kaway jaisey lagi thi aur  who jab bhabi bol raha tha to aisey laga key koi frog tar tara ho aur kiya kehta hai mera devar hai who  uski to ik baar samney ajay to usko ullu banakar  raat bar tree par ulta latka duun aur subha mein  chimkadhar ban daloon par sooney nahi doon phir pata lagey ka larki ko tang karney ki saza kiya hoti "says khushi 

arnav starts laughing on the phone hearing teh punishment and says "khuhsi what a great punishent waisey who frog , ullu , shimkadahar , and what was last not least kawa mera chota bhai hai aksah singh raizada  and he ranged me to congrats for the wedding princess"

"what who animal description  wala apka bhai hai par apne batay nahi tha aur ab who angry bangaya ho na aur mujhey laraye ga and mujhey wapis mama key pass jana hoga na "says khushi 

"nahi baba u r going any where i told i have got a brother his name is akash and he is in london and he will coming back soon to stay with he was 4 studies and that is nearly finished "says arnav 

"k but akash kaisa naaam hua uskey naam key hisab se to usey asman mein hona chahye na to who yahan kiya karye ga  aur phir agar who yahan agay to suraj , chand aur sitary naraz hojayin gay na humse aur phir yeh teeno bhi ayin gay hamarey ghar "says khushi 

"princess uska naam akash hai  par who zameen par rehat hai aur chand sitary aur suraj hain hamrey ghar mein to koi aur nayi ayey ga "says arnav 

"acha par mujehy to chand wagira koi nahi dikay sab kahan who sab  who akily bor ho jayin na "says khushi 

"haha ik kam karna go to our room and see in mirror and u will find them there k mein ab rakta hoon aur takecare shaam ko miltey hain k bye takecre"says arnav and hang up the phone 

"mirror mein chalo abhi daiti hoon aur she goes to mirror and start looking into the mirror and see herself and remember arnav words see in the mirror and u will find them and she jumps  and says "i love u arnav  i love u arnav "

fews days passes like this arnav used to busy in office and when ask tayi about khushi  , she says she is perfectly k and when he come home khushi feels weird like she is hiding something or trying to potray something which she is not.khushi trying to  say  to arnav but cannot get the right time at day time he is busy in office due to his dream project and when he come home she cannt get the courage to tell him the truth.

on the other side arnav feels bit weird about khushi behaviour . sometime she feel normal and sometime she behave like a mad child . he trys to  understand that is evrything is like what is been shown or something is wrong and he thinks like he need some help to find the truth and he call some one for help .

NOTE:  who is arnav calling 4 help ? will khushi able to tell the truth before the truth come out it self ? 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushaarushhGurpreet1991maniac_arshiHonkytonk_SK_moonlight44FebruaryFlowerpri12FAYKHAN29ushankitvcprnczpreethisAquaBluez17avni_barun.Saraa.ShafooRiyaDuttaASR6262SublimeSanayaSobtiFanShreePreet.Kc

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
niceee...luved it...keep it up...thnx for pm

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
thnxx for the pm

lovely update!!!

Post Reply New Post