when will the chapter 20 is going tobe updated
maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I will update it today everyone thanks 4 waiting
maria_awan thumbnail

Ehsaas

PART 20:

Khushi is tires after crying buckets of water and she is feeling extremely guilty for what she did to arnav but life wasn't fair to either , what was her fault that a happy and smiling  girl was turn into cold and heartless women.

Akash is sitting next to khushi in sittin room  thinking of what to do next , how they both should clear the mess .

"bhabhi what r u thnking now "says akash

"nothing I am just thnking whether I am going to grilled or direct frying for me "says khushi absent minding

" grill …frying bhabi we r nt thinking of cooking now ,we r talking about bhai remember the ASR" says akash

"shutup aki mein bhi the ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ki baat karahi hoon  , he is going to do either of these two to me today  devi maiyan kuch to karo plz laddo dungi apko 2 nahi bohat sarey "says khushi looking upward

"ladoo phir cooking bhabhi ? bhai ka kya Karen yeh socho na "says akash

" what do u think gussa kam ho gaya kya ab thora sa  ya nahi "says khushi looking at arnav room direction

"I don't think so bhai itni jaldi gussa nahi kartey  par jab kartey hain to mantey nahi hain itni asani "says looking toward khushi

"is waqt bhai hamari baat nahi suney gay kisi aur ko samjana parey ga bhai ko I think anjali di ko bhula letay hain "says akash

"nahi di nahi wo aur gussa hongi muj par mein payal ko bhulati hoon ak wo hi hai jis ki arna sun saktey hain is waqt wohi to mujey janti hain bachpan se "says khushi

"haan yeh sayi hain wo sayi se explain kar sakti hain bhai ko " says akash

"waisey ap ki behan beauty hain ya nahi wp kya hai mujh jaisey handsome hunk key sath achi lagey gi na "says aksh raising his collar

"oh hello meri behan hai wo bohat khoosurat hai wo aur dnt do anything with her warna murder karun gi tumhara "says khushi showing her finger with a raised eyebrow and the next moment the giggled together

"bhabhi dnt worry hum sab theek kar dain gey and we will be a happy family "says akash

khushi call payal and tell hr to come by next flight in morning .

khushi and akash are waiting for payal at the airport . payal see khushi and waves at her mean while akash iscleaned bowled by her beauty and smile .

as khushi see payal ,she runs and hugs her and start crying .payal is trying to stop her but khushi is still crying and akash is sad b seeing her bhabi crying  ,after few mins hse stopped crying and looks at payal

"di stop crying  yeh airport hai "says a conscious payal

"bhabi ap ne bataya nahi key payal itni khubsurat hai hay mera dilwa beating fast "says akash with a laugh

"what "shouted both sisters

"sorry yaar ap dono rona hi sika tha kya har ganag jamna hsuru kar aitey ho "says akash smiling

"shut up, hold the bag  and drive mrs raizdaa"says payal

.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Am i dreaming u updated huh???
Update soon
Looking forwards to see hw khushi patch up wid sarun
adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
will be waiting for your next update to see whether khushi and arnav are okay...

thankz for the pm...😊
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally you updated 
so they called Payal to solve the situation and clear the MU with Arnav. Aakash is really funny liked him.
Lovely update
will wait what to know what will happens next thanks for the pm.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
read all parts in one go
it's brilliant story
fabulous
well written dear
thanks for pm
continue soon
DaisyHoney thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail