India-Forums

UPDATE 28/02 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Update

Malini has arrived at Sukh Santi Sadan with police and the womens social forum. Malini puts on a sad and depressed face. Rohini Devi (a leader of the womens social forum) tells Babuji and family that Malini has accused them of torturing her and mistreating her whilst she was a part of their family. The family members all look on like ''what the hell!?''. Avinash gets furious and shouts ''shes an evil woman! how can you believe her!.. im going to kill Malini''. Avinash starts to charge towards Malini..but Babuji stops him. Babuji says that these are all lies. Malini says ''i dont know why they want to torture me..maybe they didnt get enough dowry or something''. Babuji's family all get furious. Rakesh, Kaveri, Yashoda and everyone start badmouthing Malini and saying shes a treacherous woman and shes the one who tortured us and tried to break us apart. Malini says ''they tried to burn me too''..she shows her hand. Rimjhim says ''hold on a minute..Malini is the bad one here. She had me kidnapped..twice! she had my daughter kidnapped..she trapped my husband..we have proof in police records. Theres complaints filed against Malini''. Malini says ''its all untrue..Avinash had a bad accident and lost his memory then they filled his head against me and they tortured me!''. Avinash is bubbling with anger at Malini. Rohini Devi asks Babuji if Malini was married to Avinash. Babuji says ''yes but-''. Rohini Devi says ''arrest them!''. The police go to arrest the family but Babuji asks them if only he can be arrested and not his disabled wife or his bahu's. The police arrest everyone. Malini says ''i dont want Avinash arrested and also i dont want Rimjhim arrested because she has always supported me despite being my rival and i want to repay each and every favour''. Rimjhim looks at her furiously. The family (Babuji, Iravati, Bua, Rakesh, Yashoda, Kaveri, Maharaj and Khan) are all dragged off by the police and shovelled into the police van. Theres dozens of camera crews and press outside trying to get comments from Babuji or anyone..Avinash is telling them to go away but its not working. The press report that ''BhavaniShanker..a well known man in town has been arrested and accused of torturing his bahu''. Avinash and Rimjhim are left standing behind with Malini.

The family are all behind bars in prison. Avinash and Rimjhim come in..Rimjhim is carrying Vishal (Kaveri's boy) and Avinash is carrying Soham (Yashodas baby) and holding Megha by the hand. They come in and meet the family. Everyone is depressed. Yashoda asks them why they brought the kiddies..Avinash and Rimjhim say that they have no where to put them. Iravati asks them how they will look after the children all by themselves. Naina-devi comes with two other women and says ''dont worry Iravati-ji, i will arrange to look after the children''. The two women take the kiddies away to feed and bed them. Iravati is grateful. Avinash tells Babuji that he has a great lawyer called Mr Sinha working on the case. Naina-devi tells Avinash that she knows Mr Sinha and she'l help out. Avinash is happy. Rimjhim says she will meet Rohini Devi (vice-president of the womens social forum) to tell her the truth, Naina-devi puts her hand on Rimjhims shoulder in support.

Avinash meets Mr Sinha about getting the family out of jail as soon as possible but Mr Sinha says its not possible to get them out anytime soon. Avinash is angry and says his father wont be able to tolerate jail. Mr Sinha says that they will have to stay in jail for now as this case is such that getting them out right now is very hard. Avinash realises hes helpless.

Rimjhim meets Rohini Devi to tell her the truth about Malini's badness. Rohini Devi says ''i bet BhavaniShanker sent you!..anyway you have no proof of what you claim''. Rimjhim says ''i do have proof, she had me kidnapped twice! she had Megha kidnapped..she tried to kill my husband in that fire...its in POLICE REPORTS!''. Rohini says ''Bhavani is a rich man and police reports can be created and erased with enough money!!''. Rohini says ''the only proof we have that we can see is Malini's burnt hand''. Rimjhim realises shes helpless.

Malini comes into the police station and looks at the family behind the bars..pleasure spreads her face. Iravati says ''what are you doing here!!''. Everyone looks at her in tired anger. Malini mocks them ''aww look at you people..lying here in jail. It seems like the more i wrong you..the more you endure. You guys have a limitless endurance capability''. Everyone is shocked and Yashoda says ''stop this torture''. Malini says ''you people tortured me! but forget those hopeless talks..i'v come here to offer you a deal..i will get you all released IF Avinash can be mine and Rimjhim out of the picture forever''. Iravati says ''you think Avinash will ever be yours! ha''. Malini says ''think about it''. She steps out of jail and sees Rimjhim coming. She goes upto her and says ''i just went in to see the poor state of you family..12 hours in jail and look at them! imagine what 12 days or 12 weeks or 12 months would do!''. Rimjhim just says ''Malini''. Malini says ''haha..you cant even shout at me..see how helpless you are..well their is a way you can save them''. Rimjhim and Malini sit in Malini's car. Malini tells her that she will sign this piece of paper that will get the family out of jail..but Rimjhim has to drink poison. Malini gives her a vial of poison. Rimjhim ponders for about 2 minutes before she says ok. Malini says ''Rimjhim would do anything for her family''. Rimjhim takes the poison in her hands. Malini says ''drink it or else i'll tear up this paper''. Rimjhim opens the vial and gulps it down..even Malini looks really shocked that Rimjhim actually drank it.

PREVIEW

Babuji and the family discuss their miserable situation in jail

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Malini is the most despicable woman I have ever known! Angry

Unbelievable how vile some people can be! All for the sake of a guy - how distasteful and desperate she is! Angry

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanksss chets.......Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top