Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Radhe...Sbk...Will write more later...but the thing that I just don't get is...how can she not feel even a twinge of desire for Arnav...I understand that as a small town girl totally believing in traditional values...she has decided that she will save herself for her husband...but her heart has to at least show up wanting something else...?

Not that Arnav babu has given her much reason so far to fall in love ith him...everytime...he becomes Arnav...ASR comes charging back...spewing all kinds of insults...His tenderness (when he wiped her tears)...as hen she as unconscious...his thoughts about her have been when she was not there to see it...
The point about Shyam...is a good one...She is very controlled with him...not even a glance suggesting otherwise...But Arnav...he has to evoke feelings in her that she has to make a visible effort to control...may be I am jumping ahead ...It is too early...

Note: The "w" key in my keyboard is always stuck...πŸ˜†

I don't get it either - in all the good Rabba Vey moments Arnav is staring in to Khushi's eyes with emotions dripping. Then the reset button is activated. 
Agreed that he goes back to his Rakshas mode more often than not, yet Khushi ko kuch toh shaq hona chahiye about Arnav's Jekyll and Hyde behavior. 
In fact after his apology yesterday I was hoping Khushi would be shown feeling something - but no. 

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont know Sush..the episode was fine in parts but I am tired of this merry-go-round.Arnav needs to be upfront with La and everyone else and Khushi needs to be more understanding to his feelings.Looks like she likes to get insulted..

I wonder if this is heading somewhere?πŸ€”
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree...did like khushi's plan unless he somehow imagines her as the bride then imma be happy πŸ˜‰ but she is doing too much n interfering in arnav's personal life which he hates πŸ˜•
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Dont know Sush..the episode was fine in parts but I am tired of this merry-go-round.Arnav needs to be upfront with La and everyone else and Khushi needs to be more understanding to his feelings.Looks like she likes to get insulted..

I wonder if this is heading somewhere?πŸ€”

yep...am getting quite worn out with hate ..hate and hate only..They need to get a move on...I thought the slate was wiped clean at least where Khushi is concerned but Khushi is still stuck veering between  the 18 yr old from Lucknow to being an orphaned sister wiser than her years except where ASR is concerned ..she loses it...totally..

Agree with Sejal...move on ..the message is clear..
-Leah- thumbnail
^^ I somehow think.. he is going to blow up really bad and she will cry as usual.🀣 and Anjali or someone will tell her what happened and why he hates anything and everything that concerns marriage.Maybe then she will go up to him and apologise..it will be a nice way to end the week.Hoping Hoping and only hoping Zain.πŸ˜†
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

yep...am getting quite worn out with hate ..hate and hate only..They need to get a move on...I thought the slate was wiped clean at least where Khushi is concerned but Khushi is still stuck veering between  the 18 yr old from Lucknow to being an orphaned sister wiser than her years except where ASR is concerned ..she loses it...totally..

agreed as well. I think it is necessary for the CVS to show sumthing a tad diff. if only a tad. like today wuz very diff mind you im not complaining. but im just hoping tht after this whole yelling ep <-- which Khushi totally deserves, I mean come on! She is literally teasing the man to consummate with his gf! i mean wut the heck!?? or ASR style Wht the ???!!!
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arnav is moving... he moved...a BIG STEP...Khushi moved yesterday...when she understood that he as trying to say sorry and helped him along...loved the ay she said "Ab boliye sorry..."like an equal...But then she discarded her on feelings by saying...the "sorry" was like a gold medal given to me...for (I assumme my story...the prize for me bring upfront)...but tomorrow we will go back to the square one...so it seems

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sejal..We live in hope...I think Iss Pyaar has given me the patience of a saint but why oh why is she such a tube light ..how can blank out all the rabba ve moments..UFFF

@ Aqua ..your WT...totally cracked me up🀣..you know my post was going to be titled WTH..or Bride'shead revisited literally..πŸ˜†

AquaBluez17 thumbnail

@ Sejal..We live in hope...I think Iss Pyaar has given me the patience of a saint but why oh why is she such a tube light ..how can blank out all the rabba ve moments..UFFF

@ Aqua ..your WT...totally cracked me up🀣..you know my post was going to be titled WTH..or Bride'shead revisited literally..πŸ˜†

LOL love the title haha. o n plz call me Mya πŸ˜ƒ Zainab rite?
-Leah- thumbnail
I think they are always stuck on square one..🀣🀣🀣.We assume they are moving ahead but No.! I dont want them to love..I want them to understand where each of them is cumin from.

I am posting the initial synopsis here🀣

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love & hate.

@bold red..is this what they are trying to show?πŸ˜•..coz I dont see how anyone can fall for eachother if they dont understand eachother first..to hate and love at the same time is a damn tough thing to show..hope the writers have some direction here.

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago