Savitri, the meddling old hag

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Does this woman ever get caught?

I have no idea how many episodes behind we are in South Africa. Last night for us was when Rukmini confronted Shekhar about Netra!

Going back to my question, could you please tell me if this witch, Savitri ever get caught! Or whether she has already been caught? If she has been caught, what was her daughter's reaction?

man..ughh..i hate her soo much..but she was soo damn sweet in awaz--dil se dil tak...

and back to your question..

a while back in the u.s. nethra's dadi came to shekher's house and told the family about savitri aunty...and it ended right there..and i have no idea what happened after that because i'm still seeing her and she's still being the little bitch that she is..anywayz..that's her character and not her true self...

she had once said something about jia and papaji had told her to leave but jia talked to him and let her stay...

the next time that is whn netra's dadi... the same thing happened with me i too did not see the next episode...

as for her daughters reaction... her name is dubbo and she is one dumbo... but thts not her problem, she has some mental problem i guess...

i remember what episode you're talking about when jia lets her stay...

do you remember when savitri was saying that the baby jia is carrying might not be shekhers because she was raped?? well gyan ji told her to shut up and leave..but right then jia told him to let her stay until the pooja or party it was something like that..but then i guess she never left..

and that's about all i know..

I sometimes get so frustrated - all the shows have people running around plotting planning and no one ever gets caught! Now jia is convinced that shekhar doesnt love her and has married netra out of love. and that nincompoop doesnt say anything! I wonder where the dadi of netra is?? 

Yeah, Shekhar can be real spineless at times! Can't believe I actually liked him before!

Before long my attentions shifted to Samar! He's so nice and down to earth, but pity he's got a crackpot for a wife! Although she is kinda funny! 😆

Savitri stayed after that episode where Nethra's dadi told them that she was posioning Nethra's mind basically by giving her the information...Gyan told Rukmani to keep a better watch on Savitri from now on, but they didn't kick her out.  They will never kick her out because she has a daughter in the house...and I don't think that Dubbo is dumb, cuz she always tells her mom to stop doing those things...i mean she gives out information cuz she doesn't think, but she never takes the side of her mother and neither does she do what her mother wants her to do.  I don't think that Savitri likes her daughter very much and is just using her so she can have the money from Gyan's house.....

why do people go after money?  I don't get it.  In the end, money doesn't go anywhere and you don't have money when you die...you leave it behind for other people to fight over.....Savitri needs to be kicked out but they never kick her out.  😡

ya i know what you mean...but after all money makes the world go around..rite? 😛

every1 knws hw she is but no1 actually does sumthg abt it, sum1 shud tell her off...her daughter is sooo naive...its really funny wen she says totally opposite of wat her mummy is trying to explain to her.