Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Introduction-

Kumud and Garv are Married BUT  It was arranged By their Grandfathers,they both started a business together and were the best of friends!Before Garv's grandfather had died he had requested for the marrige to happen .But as as usual Kumud and Garv were against it but were forced to get married.Leaving her future and dreams behind kumud decides to take the sacrifice.BUT Garv who loves someone else, is not ready to get married to a girl who has never seen.But as usual he falls into his mom's so called TRAP to marry Kumud.Who does GARV love find out!! as reading the fanfic and I promise you guys its not the same old KaliLOL I will post the 1st part soon!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garv-Kumud Fanfic-Get Lost!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Garv- Kumud Fanfic-Get Lost! part 1

They are married now and this is during Suag Raath LOL

Garv had drinken to much because he is upset and has lost his Concience
Kumud-Is waiting on the bed and is commited to this marrige but not Garv's love!

Garv walks into the room and closes the door!

Kumud is thinking I thought he didnt want to get married to me so why is he reddy to do this

But she doesnt No that Garv is practically drunk and is too upset to know anything

But kumud is tryin not to create complications and she is told to play along and has promised her mother to do so.

Garv sits next to Kumud and takes her duppata off

G-hello! Pretty lady!
k-what the hell ( In her mind)
Garv goes close to her and kisses her
k-Omg (I.H.M)
So garv kisses her cheek and then starts kissing her neck he lies down over kumud and kisses her on her lips
LOL
After he begins to take her Jewelry off.
While kissing her
G-Oh My God I never knew I could get married to you but here we are,Nattasha say something (Natasha =Anjali same ppl different name) Kumud gets upset and pushes Garv off of her....Garv goes to Kumud and Apoligises ,kumud who doesnt know that he still thinx she's Anjali,Garv pixs her up and brings her to the bed Kumud who is not feeling comftorable doing this is about to cry.

Pleeze comment on it and tell me if I should contine Big smile

girlie18

IF-Dazzler

girlie18

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
its really good so far bt cont soon Tongue

Ashmit_Pooja

Ashmit_Pooja

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
awesome continue FAST

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Garv-Kumud Fanfic Get Lost! Part2

The Next Morning

Garv Wakes up and has a big head ache and he finds kumud sleeping next to her and Is shocked

G- Crap! what happened here last night nooooo.....

Kumud wakes up and wrapes the blanket around her and runs to the washroom crying.

Garv is devistated and goes to work without sayin N E thing to Kumud.

In the Evening......

Kumud is waiting for Garv to come home from work in their room...Garv comes in

K-Why werent you at my mooh Dikiea

G- Why would I be their its not like its important if Im their.

K-Well a loving husband would have been thier with his wife

G-Well the only difference is I dont love you

K-I no that you didnt love me, yesterday too but what was what happened last night all about!!!! (She grabs Garv from the back and makes him turn around)Tell me Garv!!! You dont love me but you can spend the night with me? Its not like I love you but For your pleasure why should I sufer.

Garv- Ok,Ok!! I didnt no what I was doing yesterday I was drunk I thougth......I thought you were my Girlfriend Nattasha.

Kumud-What!(Runs out of the room crying,Garv Is about to run behind her but stops,Kumud comes back and Says to Garv...

Kumud-Mummy Ji wants us to go for a Honeymoon tell her I dont want to.
Garv What?.....No Way(Is very depressed)

tELL me how u liked it so far will rite soon....

girlie18

IF-Dazzler

girlie18

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
its raelly good cont soon

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanx aloooooooot candyfloss I relly Apreciet it Im at school rite now so I cant rite the next part but as soon AS i get home I will post up the next part bye before my teacher catched me LOL

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 24 January 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Garv-Kumud Fanfic-Get Lost! Part 3

Garv walks into his mom's room...To explain why he doesnt want to go on a Honey Moon with Kumud.

Im Going to call his mom with a M- for M hope it makes sence so she is M..... Big smile

M-Hi Garv Beta come sit

G-Ok

M-Garv,why werent you at Kumud's Mooh Dikiea,Its important for the husband to be their

G- In His Mind-("Know I have to explain it to her too)
Umm...It waz buzy at the office,Sorry

M-Oh God,Ur office Na...

G- Ya Mom,Hey mom I wanted to talk to you about my Honey Moon

M-Haan Bolo...

G-Im kinda buzy and I dont think Kumud wants to go either so I thought We could just

M-We could just what Garv?

G- PostPhone it?

M-Well Garv your suppose to go on your Honey Moon sort of rite after your wedding! And its for u kids to find out about eachother a bit more and......

G- In His Mind-(More like alot more)

M-Did you say something Garv Beta..

G-Huh Um nO,Nothing

M-What was I saying,Oh Ya and Its to bring yourself closer and just to relax,But If your buzy and dont want to go thats your decision,but most couples are anxious to go on HoneyMoon's after there married...So its all your choice.

G-Thanx Ma! Big smile

M-Ya...Ok I gotta go for my check up,You Do no that I have to go for a check up today iam a heart patient

G-Oh Ma dont remind me...oklets go!

M-Ok..Tell kumud your leaving

G-Ok Ouch

IN KUMUD-GARVS ROOM!

k-What did she say?

G-She said its our decision,An dif we dont want to go we dont have to

K-Oh, (SO HAPPY INSIDE)

G-Oh Im going for a check up,I mean Im going with mom to her check up

K-ok What ever!

Garv leaves from their and both are sooooo happy!

Garv-Kumud Fanfic-Get Lost! Part 4 Smile

Garv comes back from the doctors with his mom!

IN THEIR BEDROOM

G-Kumud!

K-What,why are you shouting!

G-(Garv Looking so upset and also so cute) I have something to tell you

K-Ok What is it

G-Mom....Mom has a hole in her heart and maximum can only live for a month...the doctor told us its been getting bigger since the last time we saw him becuz mom was having sever pains in her heart ,he didnt tell us then becuz he wasnt sure about it so he took some tests and is know sure about it.

K- Shocked,and at the same time confused cauze she never knew N E thing about it.OMG Garv

G-Begins to cry and punch the wall,he by mistakely hits a nail and is now bleeding.

K- Goes to confort him and higs him,she doesnt know he is bleeding.

G-Owww,Kumud

K-What happened,OMG your bleeding,she runs and gets a first aid kit

She is know very scared and she is taking care of the injured area of Garvs hand and Garv is staring at her(But its not love its a part of Kumud Garv hasent seen yet) Wink

She tells him its going to be ok,But Garv grabs her hand and tells her....

G-Since Mom wont be around N E more we wont be forced into this relationship N E MORE so we might wanna get seperated and continue our lives?If your ready Ill get the divorce papers ready, but we can onli get the divorce after a month or two ,after mom passes away

K-Ummmmmm....

So you think Kumud will agree or not ??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top