Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Mods: Please visit DABH forum. Read pg 8

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Mods, please visit DABH forum.  The forum immediately needs your attention regarding a member Angelbud's posts.  Please read them and understand what mental torture the members of the forum are going through.  We have reported numerous times to the mods and PMed them also yet no action is taken.  I have been told by a senior member to ignore his/her posts but still it is becoming irritating more and more now.

Hope you save us from those annoying irrelevant posts.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by b2011 - 29 September 2011 at 4:49am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vcoolwaterAmor.monika_2691ssweety007jwalamukhiRose_Petal-Wanderer-_mahi_bewafa-Antu-_-Aslan-sarasingh86DiehardYMfanHi_Friendsapknfjholgarima22-ScarletRose--Chandramukhi-shumi.ChillMaarYaarAreYaartanthya

vcoolwater Senior Member
vcoolwater
vcoolwater

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Its very frustrating.  I have PM'ed the channel mod and a global mod. However my private messages regarding this matter have not been read. Its hard to ignore Angelbud's posts because he creates thousands of them. 

Angelbud insults everyone and making mean comments about the peformers. the psycho's created a thread claiming an acctress look like a man.  This poster has broken numerous I-F rules yet no one who can is stopping this poster.

Edited by vcoolwater - 28 September 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiAmor.b2011ssweety007sarasingh86-Antu-_-Aslan-garima22-ScarletRose--Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaartanthya

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Hey,

I will contact a GM about it and get them on the case:)

In the meantime, try to ignore the member and continue with whatever you guys used to do there. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vcoolwaterJensonMishtiAmor.b2011ssweety007monika_2691_mahi_sarasingh86DiehardYMfanHi_Friends-ScarletRose-ChillMaarYaartanthya

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Bharti...
Mods please do something about this menace...Its one thing to make fun of us but when a person starts talking bad about our country...saying its backward...and full of misery...such sort of provocative remarks will hurt everyone...please do someting about it...i dont want this forum to be turned into a battlefield...we come to this forum to talk about DABH and not to listen to his nonsensical ramblings

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007_mahi_-ScarletRose-ChillMaarYaartanthya

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for taking the initiativeThumbs Up
Please do take necessary actions as soon as possible...coz it is really irritating to see such senseless posts in the front page of the forum...
it is trying our patience and there has to be a stop to it...we tried to make him/her understand others' view also should be accepted with an open mind but all he does is insult the members and post more nonsense...
please do something fast...
Thanks in advanceSmile

Edited by ssweety007 - 29 September 2011 at 3:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-ScarletRose-ChillMaarYaartanthya

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691-ScarletRose-ChillMaarYaartanthya

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
This must have been done long back...he carried on with all this non sense just because this is a new forum with comparitively less fans and no moderators as of yet...
I have sent a PM to the channel mod...
PLEASE TAKE ACTION AND SAVE THIS FORUM FROM FURTHER DAMAGE BY IRRELEVANT POSTS!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691_mahi_DiehardYMfan-ScarletRose-ChillMaarYaartanthya

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Hi,

Mods, please visit DABH forum.  The forum immediately needs your attention regarding a member Angelbud's posts.  Please read them and understand what mental torture the members of the forum are going through.  We have reported numerous times to the mods and PMed them also yet no action is taken.  I have been told by a senior member to ignore his/her posts but still it is becoming irritating more and more now.

Hope you save us from that psycho.

Thanks in advance.

"psycho" is that not an offence?  I have never ever used such words in this forum yet you seem to think its OK to bully me just because you don't have anything relevant to say regarding my posts!  You don't like it because their are indeed Homosexuals that are interested in these topics on DABH!  Or people interested In Terrorism or Racism!! One of you called it "perverted" i thin in the real world that would be an offence within its self!  People have been fined hundreds of thousands of pounds for something like that!  Lets face it in the first ever episode Sandhya the lead character said "bloody English" and "bloody Americans" That was an offence to us in the UK but we didn't call any one "psycho" did  we.  We quietly made our point elegantly and fairly, this whole complaint proved you cant!

Its clear that all of you that have posted on here do not agree with equal rights and fairness for all!  If anything does happen to me then I guarantee that I will make sure that this forum is reported to offcom and I will contact every advertiser on here and let them know the bigotry that we feel in the UK regarding this! I will also contact offcom for the abuse that has been allowed to take place of myself!  If it should happen you will suddenly see more of my kind appearing on your forum, what will you do then?  People need a voice when they feel offended which here in the UK we do!

Im sure the forum moderators do not want the Uk upset with this and that they realise that I support Star Plus very much with their recent TV campaign!

Go to top