PRATIGYA,28th Sept.Wriiten Update!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanku thanku my dearst pals for all the love n appreciation..i am so indebted to all of u..lubbed all the remarkable comments posted by everyone..i alwz leave the thread wid a smile on my face..thank u so much my dearwas ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Awww! I feel sorry for Tanmay! he had to stand outside the washroom ๐Ÿ˜ญ why does Arushi have to be so rude?? she could have let him go firstmmm!  I love Chocolate cake I wish I was there  I could eat it!
Lovely Updates Geetu di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

sorry for being late as i was tired yesterday and was fallem to sleep early so plz sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[QUOTE=Amit_Mehra]Lovely Updates Geetu di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

sorry for being late as i was tired yesterday and was fallem to sleep early so plz sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[/QUOTE]
omg my sweetest lil bro๐Ÿค—..ples chotay get up first...immediately...u r such a sweetheart...wat a wunderful pic...no i hve to say sorry coz am the one who gets pretty late...thank u my bro for all the love n respect...am so humbled...๐Ÿค— God bless You.
Originally posted by gees

nah why r u saying sorry to me...ab kya rulogi kaa aap๐Ÿ˜ญu doing such a hard work for us...i knw it takes time for typing,decorations...correcting the whole post...so no need to say sorry to ur brobade log choton ko sorry nahi kehte

Gees Di,
thanks a lot for the update
KriYa were so cute today
lubb you and muahh
thank u Gees 4 the updates ...
great one as usual ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ 
Heyyy gees you are so wonderful, Helping this forum with your lovely WUs. In fact a lot of new members are joining in. ๐Ÿ‘ Keep it up !!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Episode started of on the wrong foot but ended with the rocking KriYa!!! Lubbed their cute scenes on the beach and the cake smooching๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
Gees keep it up...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ