Page   of 3

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey GuysTongue...another nice episodeTongue...sad in some partsCry and nice in some.Embarrassed...felt really bad for SandhyaEmbarrassed  and today i wanted to beat ANKURAngry...nastyDead, selfish fellowDead, bloody Censored...i felt her painCry...her helpless nessCry...it was so saddd Cry..khair...coming back to the topicSmile...Today Sooraj was awesome...EmbarrassedClap..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout SandhyaDay Dreaming...he held her pic so lovinglyEmbarrassed...awwwHug...i was flooredEmbarrassed and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her picEmbarrassedBlushing...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilinglyEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...he has accepted her as his wife and better halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he actually emptied half his racks for herEmbarrassed...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50Embarrassed...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.Embarrassed...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"Embarrassed

Another boring episode that real took a lot patience to watch the endless nagging of amateur acting!  Especially the scene at the window! He looked like he was thinking about his dinner never mind anything that bares resemblance to Sandhya! When he was looking at the picture was he thinking about what his family said about her?  What was that now? Oh yes "handycapt" "ugly" and having a "stutter" Clap round of applause for that level of sensitivity!!  This show is totally not politically correct and so offensive regardless of the above!! I can understand you like it no matter what lack of ability underpins it but please try to explain more clearly so we can all understand you a little more!! Ta Ta Embarrassed

Listen Angelbud...fine u dont like the show...fine u find it regressive or politically incorrect...but keep ur opinions to urself...i have never tried to impose my opinions and feelings on anyone, niether have i ever forced anyone to feel the way i do...thr are a few things i dont like in the show but i dont display them since they are stictly my opinions...if u dont like the show just dont comment...dont watch, but plzzz For God sake stop behaving like a kid , who pokes his nose in everything to get attention...this post was for ppl who like me like Sooraj or the show...plzzz keep ur offensive replies to urself.

Lovely Post Sameera...sahi mein Diya aur baati,,I loved the way you potrayed Suraj's sensitivity and innocent love...Hug

Side note:LOL

aur is forum mein kuch Bin bulaye barrati bhi hain,,,aa jaate hain free ka khana khane...pata nahin kab inka number aayega jaane ke liye...
Thanx sweetyTongue...thanx a lot...for appreciating.Embarrassed...Sooraj hai hi aisaEmbarrassed ki uski har baat par gaur karna hi padtaDay Dreaming...aankhe glue se chipak jaati haiLOLEmbarrassed uske pyaare and handsome chehre pe khaaskar uske jaanlewa smile parEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
About ur side note: i agree with uLOL ...number na bhi aaye hume usse kyaConfused...just ignore ...and concentrate on DABH and apna SoorajEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aweworthy Sooraj (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Le, agree ki Sandhya will not  give Bhav to Suraj , doesnt mean he is AVAILABLE and is FREE ... stop Drooling on him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiDiehardYMfan

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Le, agree ki Sandhya will not  give Bhav to Suraj , doesnt mean he is AVAILABLE and is FREE ... stop Drooling on him LOL
Kya karen?Day Dreaming Control nahi hotaEmbarrassedLOL...bahut hansome hai sarkaar.Embarrassed...i to will drool.Embarrassed...and u r free to do too. though tu second haiEmbarrassed...bahut se aur bhi hain...kyun right na guys?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
lol, tho mera second place FIX... jo bhi aur hai , woh baki place le lo ROFL

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, tho mera second place FIX... jo bhi aur hai , woh baki place le lo ROFL
Tujhe 1st place de detiLOL...par meri nazar itna Sooraj ko dekhti hain.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ki mujhe lena hi padaLOL...1st position.LOLEmbarrassed...no probs yaar...ek kaam karte hain.LOL...hum 1st position 50-50 kar lete hain Wink...agar tujhe 2nd se problem hai to.EmbarrassedTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.