Sooraj is a really nice person ...

I am liking his character a lot ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
TongueAwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanx guys for liking my post...hugs and kisses to all of u.Hug...and yes i agree with all of u.TongueWink...Sooraj is an excellent personClapEmbarrassed and i completly love his characterEmbarrassed...especially his killer smile.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...HayeeeEmbarrassed.
And i agree with u too -mahi- dear...Diya and Baati hum Embarrassed only if the husbands and boyfriends behave like Sooraj.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...otherwise only Diya no tel and no baati.. LOL.

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 September 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiDiehardYMfanarshi_karish

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Off topic to this post,

In a way  Vikram and Meenakshi r Diya and Baati too..Both are greedy..Vikram protects Meenkshi in his own anokhe andazz by threatening to pack her off to maika !!LOL ..gets her gifts and takes care of her in a rough sort of way...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiAmor.b2011ssweety007DiehardYMfanChillMaarYaar

Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@tanthya
wahh ye huyi na baat u bring another DABH in the show Thumbs Up
vik n meena ate DABH in real sense bhabho ki naak ke neeche saara drama karte hai dono

@topic
really that was a lovely scene talking with pic , it states he's gonna be so romantic with sandhyaDay Dreamingn she'll soon fall for himHug
DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Today Sooraj was awesome...EmbarrassedClap..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout SandhyaDay Dreaming...he held her pic so lovinglyEmbarrassed...awwwHug...i was flooredEmbarrassed and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her picEmbarrassedBlushing...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilinglyEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...he has accepted her as his wife and better halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he actually emptied half his racks for herEmbarrassed...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50Embarrassed...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.Embarrassed...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"Embarrassed
yep i also felt the same...anas is always so outstanding and he does his romance with utter perfection...remember aknv??????????every heroine looks good opp him such is his magic...

arshi_karish

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
nice post dear...it ws really very good...Tongue
sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma125

nice post dear...it ws really very good...Tongue
Thanx darling.Tongue...thanzx a ton for liking my postsEmbarrassed...hop w e will make our DABH a rocking place ...Smile
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angelbud

Hey GuysTongue...another nice episodeTongue...sad in some partsCry and nice in some.Embarrassed...felt really bad for SandhyaEmbarrassed  and today i wanted to beat ANKURAngry...nastyDead, selfish fellowDead, bloody Censored...i felt her painCry...her helpless nessCry...it was so saddd Cry..khair...coming back to the topicSmile...Today Sooraj was awesome...EmbarrassedClap..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout SandhyaDay Dreaming...he held her pic so lovinglyEmbarrassed...awwwHug...i was flooredEmbarrassed and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her picEmbarrassedBlushing...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilinglyEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...he has accepted her as his wife and better halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he actually emptied half his racks for herEmbarrassed...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50Embarrassed...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.Embarrassed...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"Embarrassed

Another boring episode that real took a lot patience to watch the endless nagging of amateur acting!  Especially the scene at the window! He looked like he was thinking about his dinner never mind anything that bares resemblance to Sandhya! When he was looking at the picture was he thinking about what his family said about her?  What was that now? Oh yes "handycapt" "ugly" and having a "stutter" Clap round of applause for that level of sensitivity!!  This show is totally not politically correct and so offensive regardless of the above!! I can understand you like it no matter what lack of ability underpins it but please try to explain more clearly so we can all understand you a little more!! Ta Ta Embarrassed

Listen Angelbud...fine u dont like the show...fine u find it regressive or politically incorrect...but keep ur opinions to urself...i have never tried to impose my opinions and feelings on anyone, niether have i ever forced anyone to feel the way i do...thr are a few things i dont like in the show but i dont display them since they are stictly my opinions...if u dont like the show just dont comment...dont watch, but plzzz For God sake stop behaving like a kid , who pokes his nose in everything to get attention...this post was for ppl who like me like Sooraj or the show...plzzz keep ur offensive replies to urself.

Lovely Post Sameera...sahi mein Diya aur baati,,I loved the way you potrayed Suraj's sensitivity and innocent love...Hug

Side note:LOL

aur is forum mein kuch Bin bulaye barrati bhi hain,,,aa jaate hain free ka khana khane...pata nahin kab inka number aayega jaane ke liye...

b2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index