Aweworthy Sooraj - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Off topic to this post,

In a way  Vikram and Meenakshi r Diya and Baati too..Both are greedy..Vikram protects Meenkshi in his own anokhe andazz by threatening to pack her off to maika !!😆 ..gets her gifts and takes care of her in a rough sort of way...
@tanthya
wahh ye huyi na baat u bring another DABH in the show 👍🏼
vik n meena ate DABH in real sense bhabho ki naak ke neeche saara drama karte hai dono

@topic
really that was a lovely scene talking with pic , it states he's gonna be so romantic with sandhya😍n she'll soon fall for him🤗
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Today Sooraj was awesome...😳👏..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout Sandhya😍...he held her pic so lovingly😳...awww🤗...i was floored😳 and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her pic😳☺️...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilingly😳..😍...he has accepted her as his wife and better half😳😳...he actually emptied half his racks for her😳...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50😳...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.😳...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"😳
yep i also felt the same...anas is always so outstanding and he does his romance with utter perfection...remember aknv??????????every heroine looks good opp him such is his magic...
nice post dear...it ws really very good...😛
Originally posted by karishma125

nice post dear...it ws really very good...😛
Thanx darling.😛...thanzx a ton for liking my posts😳...hop w e will make our DABH a rocking place ...😊
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Listen Angelbud...fine u dont like the show...fine u find it regressive or politically incorrect...but keep ur opinions to urself...i have never tried to impose my opinions and feelings on anyone, niether have i ever forced anyone to feel the way i do...thr are a few things i dont like in the show but i dont display them since they are stictly my opinions...if u dont like the show just dont comment...dont watch, but plzzz For God sake stop behaving like a kid , who pokes his nose in everything to get attention...this post was for ppl who like me like Sooraj or the show...plzzz keep ur offensive replies to urself.

Lovely Post Sameera...sahi mein Diya aur baati,,I loved the way you potrayed Suraj's sensitivity and innocent love...🤗

Side note:😆

aur is forum mein kuch Bin bulaye barrati bhi hain,,,aa jaate hain free ka khana khane...pata nahin kab inka number aayega jaane ke liye...
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Lovely Post Sameera...sahi mein Diya aur baati,,I loved the way you potrayed Suraj's sensitivity and innocent love...🤗

Side note:😆

aur is forum mein kuch Bin bulaye barrati bhi hain,,,aa jaate hain free ka khana khane...pata nahin kab inka number aayega jaane ke liye...
Thanx sweety😛...thanx a lot...for appreciating.😳...Sooraj hai hi aisa😳 ki uski har baat par gaur karna hi padta😍...aankhe glue se chipak jaati hai😆😳 uske pyaare and handsome chehre pe khaaskar uske jaanlewa smile par😳
😳
About ur side note: i agree with u😆 ...number na bhi aaye hume usse kya😕...just ignore ...and concentrate on DABH and apna Sooraj😳
Le, agree ki Sandhya will not  give Bhav to Suraj , doesnt mean he is AVAILABLE and is FREE ... stop Drooling on him 😆
Originally posted by JustJ

Le, agree ki Sandhya will not  give Bhav to Suraj , doesnt mean he is AVAILABLE and is FREE ... stop Drooling on him 😆
Kya karen?😍 Control nahi hota😳😆...bahut hansome hai sarkaar.😳...i to will drool.😳...and u r free to do too. though tu second hai😳...bahut se aur bhi hain...kyun right na guys?😳
lol, tho mera second place FIX... jo bhi aur hai , woh baki place le lo 🤣