Diya Aur Baati Hum

Aweworthy Sooraj

sameera_ori thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys😛...another nice episode😛...sad in some parts😭 and nice in some.😳...felt really bad for Sandhya😳  and today i wanted to beat ANKUR😡...nasty🤢, selfish fellow🤢, bloody 🤬...i felt her pain😭...her helpless ness😭...it was so saddd 😭..khair...coming back to the topic😊...Today Sooraj was awesome...😳👏..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout Sandhya😍...he held her pic so lovingly😳...awww😳😳😳🤗...i was floored😳 and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her pic😳☺️...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilingly😳..😍...he has accepted her as his wife and better half😳😳...he actually emptied half his racks for her😳...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50😳...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.😳...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
" Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha"  Heartfelt words.
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameera_ori

Hey Guys😛...another nice episode😛...sad in some parts😭 and nice in some.😳...felt really bad for Sandhya😳  and today i wanted to beat ANKUR😡...nasty🤢, selfish fellow🤢, bloody 🤬...i felt her pain😭...her helpless ness😭...it was so saddd 😭..khair...coming back to the topic😊...Today Sooraj was awesome...😳👏..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout Sandhya😍...he held her pic so lovingly😳...awww🤗...i was floored😳 and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her pic😳☺️...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilingly😳..😍...he has accepted her as his wife and better half😳😳...he actually emptied half his racks for her😳...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50😳...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.😳...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"😳

Another boring episode that real took a lot patience to watch the endless nagging of amateur acting!  Especially the scene at the window! He looked like he was thinking about his dinner never mind anything that bares resemblance to Sandhya! When he was looking at the picture was he thinking about what his family said about her?  What was that now? Oh yes "handycapt" "ugly" and having a "stutter" 👏 round of applause for that level of sensitivity!!  This show is totally not politically correct and so offensive regardless of the above!! I can understand you like it no matter what lack of ability underpins it but please try to explain more clearly so we can all understand you a little more!! Ta Ta 😳
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Sammy, lovely post yaar 

Ankur kidar tha aaj ke episode mein ???? or did i miss something ???/

Suraj was shown as a lovable hubby and caring partner when he went and bought that chain for his earlier bride... he immediately accepted sandya... and he keeps his dreams to himself ... 

I liked that scene too , he was looking at her like he is really in love with her without knowing her , like they say , when u fall for someone u make their happiness and sadness urs , looks like they are not only saying but showing it too through him ...

thats admirable 

and his million dollar smile ... uff ... 
sameera_ori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

Another boring episode that real took a lot patience to watch the endless nagging of amateur acting!  Especially the scene at the window! He looked like he was thinking about his dinner never mind anything that bares resemblance to Sandhya! When he was looking at the picture was he thinking about what his family said about her?  What was that now? Oh yes "handycapt" "ugly" and having a "stutter" 👏 round of applause for that level of sensitivity!!  This show is totally not politically correct and so offensive regardless of the above!! I can understand you like it no matter what lack of ability underpins it but please try to explain more clearly so we can all understand you a little more!! Ta Ta 😳

Listen Angelbud...fine u dont like the show...fine u find it regressive or politically incorrect...but keep ur opinions to urself...i have never tried to impose my opinions and feelings on anyone, niether have i ever forced anyone to feel the way i do...thr are a few things i dont like in the show but i dont display them since they are stictly my opinions...if u dont like the show just dont comment...dont watch, but plzzz For God sake stop behaving like a kid , who pokes his nose in everything to get attention...this post was for ppl who like me like Sooraj or the show...plzzz keep ur offensive replies to urself.
Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
sameera_ori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Aww Sammy, lovely post yaar 

Ankur kidar tha aaj ke episode mein ???? or did i miss something ???/

Suraj was shown as a lovable hubby and caring partner when he went and bought that chain for his earlier bride... he immediately accepted sandya... and he keeps his dreams to himself ... 

I liked that scene too , he was looking at her like he is really in love with her without knowing her , like they say , when u fall for someone u make their happiness and sadness urs , looks like they are not only saying but showing it too through him ...

thats admirable 

and his million dollar smile ... uff ... 

Thanx a ton yaar😳...for liking this post😳...Yes his smile is indeed million dollar...awww😳...and his expressions were mind blowing too😳...Ankur was totally MR. India today😆...no sign of him today. 🤢
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ankur comes in the last scene.  His shadow was shown in the end on Sandhya's parents photo.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hayyyeee😍😍😍😍
i completely agree with you dear👍🏼
i was like drooling on his smile ☺️all the time he was thinking about his would-be wife and smiling 😉😳
it was sooo sweet of him😍 to make enough space for his wife in the closet😳😳😳
that was like woowww😍😍😍
i wish my bf does that as well otherwise no diya aur baati haha..😆😆
anwyz so yeah😉.. i loved Sooraj today😛.. just loved him😍😍
and I also loved vikram today haha😆 .. i just keep laughing at his actions😆
he shows off his attitude 24x7🥱 but he does it to save his wife😉 .. so yeah..
thanks for sharing your lovely thoughts dear😳😳😳

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sooraj is a really nice person ...

I am liking his character a lot ...
sameera_ori thumbnail
😛Awww😳😳...Thanx guys for liking my post...hugs and kisses to all of u.🤗...and yes i agree with all of u.😛😉...Sooraj is an excellent person👏😳 and i completly love his character😳...especially his killer smile.😳😍...Hayeee😳.
And i agree with u too -mahi- dear...Diya and Baati hum 😳 only if the husbands and boyfriends behave like Sooraj.😳😍...otherwise only Diya no tel and no baati.. 😆.
Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago