Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey GuysTongue...another nice episodeTongue...sad in some partsCry and nice in some.Embarrassed...felt really bad for SandhyaEmbarrassed  and today i wanted to beat ANKURAngry...nastyDead, selfish fellowDead, bloody Censored...i felt her painCry...her helpless nessCry...it was so saddd Cry..khair...coming back to the topicSmile...Today Sooraj was awesome...EmbarrassedClap..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout SandhyaDay Dreaming...he held her pic so lovinglyEmbarrassed...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug...i was flooredEmbarrassed and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her picEmbarrassedBlushing...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilinglyEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...he has accepted her as his wife and better halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he actually emptied half his racks for herEmbarrassed...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50Embarrassed...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.Embarrassed...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

zara207tanindsweet7863mingalarimel22JensonMishtiAmor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_SunriseGreensarasingh86DiehardYMfanarshi_karishSavz_StartlingChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aweworthy Sooraj" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
" Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha"  Heartfelt words.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_garima22

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey GuysTongue...another nice episodeTongue...sad in some partsCry and nice in some.Embarrassed...felt really bad for SandhyaEmbarrassed  and today i wanted to beat ANKURAngry...nastyDead, selfish fellowDead, bloody Censored...i felt her painCry...her helpless nessCry...it was so saddd Cry..khair...coming back to the topicSmile...Today Sooraj was awesome...EmbarrassedClap..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout SandhyaDay Dreaming...he held her pic so lovinglyEmbarrassed...awwwHug...i was flooredEmbarrassed and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her picEmbarrassedBlushing...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilinglyEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...he has accepted her as his wife and better halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he actually emptied half his racks for herEmbarrassed...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50Embarrassed...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.Embarrassed...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"Embarrassed

Another boring episode that real took a lot patience to watch the endless nagging of amateur acting!  Especially the scene at the window! He looked like he was thinking about his dinner never mind anything that bares resemblance to Sandhya! When he was looking at the picture was he thinking about what his family said about her?  What was that now? Oh yes "handycapt" "ugly" and having a "stutter" Clap round of applause for that level of sensitivity!!  This show is totally not politically correct and so offensive regardless of the above!! I can understand you like it no matter what lack of ability underpins it but please try to explain more clearly so we can all understand you a little more!! Ta Ta Embarrassed

Edited by Angelbud - 28 September 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Aww Sammy, lovely post yaar 

Ankur kidar tha aaj ke episode mein ???? or did i miss something ???/

Suraj was shown as a lovable hubby and caring partner when he went and bought that chain for his earlier bride... he immediately accepted sandya... and he keeps his dreams to himself ... 

I liked that scene too , he was looking at her like he is really in love with her without knowing her , like they say , when u fall for someone u make their happiness and sadness urs , looks like they are not only saying but showing it too through him ...

thats admirable 

and his million dollar smile ... uff ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691DiehardYMfan

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey GuysTongue...another nice episodeTongue...sad in some partsCry and nice in some.Embarrassed...felt really bad for SandhyaEmbarrassed  and today i wanted to beat ANKURAngry...nastyDead, selfish fellowDead, bloody Censored...i felt her painCry...her helpless nessCry...it was so saddd Cry..khair...coming back to the topicSmile...Today Sooraj was awesome...EmbarrassedClap..The way he was standing at the window thinking bout SandhyaDay Dreaming...he held her pic so lovinglyEmbarrassed...awwwHug...i was flooredEmbarrassed and how sweeetly he put the pendanr around her picEmbarrassedBlushing...he was staring at her pic so tenderly and smilinglyEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...he has accepted her as his wife and better halfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he actually emptied half his racks for herEmbarrassed...and the lines he said: " Yeh jagah aapke liye banayi hai,,,,aaj se hamara aur aapka sab kuch adha adha..."  he meant from now on whether happiness or sorrow everything we will share 50-50Embarrassed...he truly meant it and will fullfill it.Embarrassed...thus making the title of ther show true and worthwhile...Diya aur baati hum"Embarrassed

Another boring episode that real took a lot patience to watch the endless nagging of amateur acting!  Especially the scene at the window! He looked like he was thinking about his dinner never mind anything that bares resemblance to Sandhya! When he was looking at the picture was he thinking about what his family said about her?  What was that now? Oh yes "handycapt" "ugly" and having a "stutter" Clap round of applause for that level of sensitivity!!  This show is totally not politically correct and so offensive regardless of the above!! I can understand you like it no matter what lack of ability underpins it but please try to explain more clearly so we can all understand you a little more!! Ta Ta Embarrassed

Listen Angelbud...fine u dont like the show...fine u find it regressive or politically incorrect...but keep ur opinions to urself...i have never tried to impose my opinions and feelings on anyone, niether have i ever forced anyone to feel the way i do...thr are a few things i dont like in the show but i dont display them since they are stictly my opinions...if u dont like the show just dont comment...dont watch, but plzzz For God sake stop behaving like a kid , who pokes his nose in everything to get attention...this post was for ppl who like me like Sooraj or the show...plzzz keep ur offensive replies to urself.

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 September 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiJensonMishtiAmor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_sarasingh86DiehardYMfanarshi_karishgarima22ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Aww Sammy, lovely post yaar 

Ankur kidar tha aaj ke episode mein ???? or did i miss something ???/

Suraj was shown as a lovable hubby and caring partner when he went and bought that chain for his earlier bride... he immediately accepted sandya... and he keeps his dreams to himself ... 

I liked that scene too , he was looking at her like he is really in love with her without knowing her , like they say , when u fall for someone u make their happiness and sadness urs , looks like they are not only saying but showing it too through him ...

thats admirable 

and his million dollar smile ... uff ... 
Thanx a ton yaarEmbarrassed...for liking this postEmbarrassed...Yes his smile is indeed million dollar...awwwEmbarrassed...and his expressions were mind blowing tooEmbarrassed...Ankur was totally MR. India todayLOL...no sign of him today. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara207DiehardYMfanChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Ankur comes in the last scene.  His shadow was shown in the end on Sandhya's parents photo.

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
hayyyeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i completely agree with you dearThumbs Up
i was like drooling on his smile Blushingall the time he was thinking about his would-be wife and smiling WinkEmbarrassed
it was sooo sweet of himDay Dreaming to make enough space for his wife in the closetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
that was like woowwwDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i wish my bf does that as well otherwise no diya aur baati haha..LOLLOL
anwyz so yeahWink.. i loved Sooraj todayTongue.. just loved himDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and I also loved vikram today hahaLOL .. i just keep laughing at his actionsLOL
he shows off his attitude 24x7Sleepy but he does it to save his wifeWink .. so yeah..
thanks for sharing your lovely thoughts dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zara207JensonMishtib2011ssweety007DiehardYMfanarshi_karishChillMaarYaartanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.