Diya Aur Baati Hum

Please Assign a DT team with a Super Cool MOD (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Its amazing that you guys are still ganging up on me like this!! I mean if you can't come up with relevant opinions you just bully people!! You guys do not own this forum and don't have the right to abuse me!! My points are relevant and more so than yours most of the time!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Assign a DT team with a Super Cool MOD (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Who said we own this forum ??/ asking for a mod is not a CRIME , its members RIGHT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Your points are not very relvant at all. You spam this forum attacking everyone who disagree with your opinion and attack the performers on this show. I find you messages very untasteful and insulting. You even agree with you own posts. You just do this to get attention.

You accuse us of abusing you. When really you abuse us. When you attack us and call us names and when you spam this forum with garbage. I am sorry but take your victim act and go somewhere else.

Edited by vcoolwater - 28 September 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I agreeBig smile
our beautiful DABH forum needs a good ModeratorEmbarrassed
well.. as like Bollywood movies.. DABH is a Jannat for usDay Dreaming but some villain is trying to destroy our peaceful lives.. AngryAngry
keep praying guyz..Smile
Moderators ke ghar mein derr hai andher nahiLOL
very soon our Hero will save us from the terror of beep..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.-Antu-_-Aslan-

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Yes! This forum (and every forum) needs a DT to keep an eye on members and to keep things organized. This forum is going to be a mess if we don't get a DT soon. And DT members aren't tyrants who force people to shut themselves in a closet along with their opinions...so members who know they are following rules don't need to worry about anyone wanting a DT for DABH. Smile

_mahi_

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Your points are not very relvant at all. You spam this forum attacking everyone who disagree with your opinion and attack the performers on this show. I find you messages very untasteful and insulting. You even agree with you own posts. You just do this to get attention.

You accuse us of abusing you. When really you abuse us. When you attack us and call us names and when you spam this forum with garbage. I am sorry but take your victim act and go somewhere else.

My points are relevant to many people on the forum!! Nothing can change the rights to have an opinion expect the kind of bigotry your post peddles!.  What you cant stand is the fact that I do indeed have a point in all of my posts and you don't have the intelligence to find a suitable answer!! Therefore you resort to gang mentality and bash me over and over again!! Yet I still offer to be friends with you!! DABH has themes that i want to discuss and theirs nothing writing with that!!  Your clearly suffering from envy!  If someone is lacking in a skill then i have the right to comment!  I also do praise actors if you hadn't noticed the thread i started saying Sandhya's actng was improving!! However since then its taken a backward step which is not my fault!!

Heres what to do then!  Get a dictionaty read it watch the show over and over then come back with an opponion!  Till then have a cool shower!!Embarrassed

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Oh look you are insulting me again. How surpirsing. Sorry I don't find your points all that important or valid. You deliver them in such a distastful and insulting manner, any validness null and void.

The problem with you is that you cannot accept anyone else's opinion except yours.  How can anyone take you seriously anymore. You post are full of rubbish. Most of them don't make any sense and are warp. I still stand by my earlier message, you are not welcome here.

ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Oh look you are insulting me again. How surpirsing. Sorry I don't find your points all that important or valid. You deliver them in such a distastful and insulting manner, any validness null and void.

The problem with you is that you cannot accept anyone else's opinion except yours.  How can anyone take you seriously anymore. You post are full of rubbish. Most of them don't make any sense and are warp. I still stand by my earlier message, you are not welcome here.

Your spelling needs work dear! Their are 4 mistakes in your post!! I often accept others opinions if you read through all my popular and highly reliant posts you will see!! Most of the time i have to defend myself after people gang up on me!! It must be this you are referring to then!  Do you think you could be Dyslexic what with all the spelling mistakes?  I have a friend who is and she got a free computer with a spell checker on it!! 

Is this actual topic about DABH or me?  I guess on here i'm becoming more popular than the show then!!

Friends Now?Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.