Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey all , 

Lets ask for MOD and DT in this forum as soon as possible , its highly unbearable to enter this forum only to see some lame stupidity of a movie star who rants about acting , and bakwas 

had seen some funny topic by some random member too 

love 

Edited by JustJ - 28 September 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007monika_2691_mahi_-Wanderer-Rose_Petalapknfjhol-Antu-_-Aslan-sarasingh86Savz_Startlingtanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Assign a DT team with a Super Cool MOD" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey all , 

Lets ask for MOD and DT in this forum as soon as possible , its highly unbearable to enter this forum only to see some lame stupidity of a movie star who rants about acting , and bakwas 

love 

Is the above referring to Angelbud?? Look i have offered to be your friend but you won't!  So now I'm having other people start topics just about me!! Wow I am famous even on here!  Embarrassed  Yes and I am SUPER COOL!!! THANKS!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
J, on the front screen of the forum, there is an option for Join the Dev Team.  I think some experienced IF member of this forum can try it.

Before there were 2 mods Kiran and Manasi but now it is showing only Manasi and that link "Join the Dev Team. 

ChillMaarYaar

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691_mahi_apknfjhol

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL, UR not worth anyone;s time to waste a thread on u , asking a mod to have a look on forum happens in many forums where some irritating ppl drop in only to nag about show and spam all bakwas nonsense , 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011-Antu-_-Aslan-apknfjholtanthya

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@b2011, yaar if its so easy to join team, i would have done it long back, GM do some checking on that particular person to check warning and fairness 

b2011

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean. I have send PM's to Mansi and emailed a global moderator. However no bothers to read them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

I know what you mean. I have send PM's to Mansi and emailed a global moderator. However no bothers to read them.

The mods must have received numerous reports and PMs till now but they are not taking any action.

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.