Please Assign a DT team with a Super Cool MOD

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all , 

Lets ask for MOD and DT in this forum as soon as possible , its highly unbearable to enter this forum only to see some lame stupidity of a movie star who rants about acting , and bakwas 

had seen some funny topic by some random member too 

love 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey all , 

Lets ask for MOD and DT in this forum as soon as possible , its highly unbearable to enter this forum only to see some lame stupidity of a movie star who rants about acting , and bakwas 

love 

Is the above referring to Angelbud?? Look i have offered to be your friend but you won't!  So now I'm having other people start topics just about me!! Wow I am famous even on here!  ðŸ˜³  Yes and I am SUPER COOL!!! THANKS!!!!😃
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
J, on the front screen of the forum, there is an option for Join the Dev Team.  I think some experienced IF member of this forum can try it.

Before there were 2 mods Kiran and Manasi but now it is showing only Manasi and that link "Join the Dev Team. 
If it saves us from 'Angelbud- da greatest psycho of da century's posts,den I am in!!😆
TitansFan thumbnail
ROFL, UR not worth anyone;s time to waste a thread on u , asking a mod to have a look on forum happens in many forums where some irritating ppl drop in only to nag about show and spam all bakwas nonsense , 
TitansFan thumbnail
@b2011, yaar if its so easy to join team, i would have done it long back, GM do some checking on that particular person to check warning and fairness 
vcoolwater thumbnail
I know what you mean. I have send PM's to Mansi and emailed a global moderator. However no bothers to read them.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

I know what you mean. I have send PM's to Mansi and emailed a global moderator. However no bothers to read them.

The mods must have received numerous reports and PMs till now but they are not taking any action.
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its amazing that you guys are still ganging up on me like this!! I mean if you can't come up with relevant opinions you just bully people!! You guys do not own this forum and don't have the right to abuse me!! My points are relevant and more so than yours most of the time!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Who said we own this forum ??/ asking for a mod is not a CRIME , its members RIGHT...