India-Forums

USA Update Feb.28

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Chetan Versus Ritesh

Deepu Versus Indra Mohan

It starts at the pastry party as the three musketeers arrive. At the entrance, a girl welcomes them and tries to give them some coupons. Chetan shows Deepu and Deepu shows Adi. Adi signs and takes the coupon. As they get in Chetan says, today is the day to get mean. However, Deepu and Adi protest. They tell Chetan not to do anything bad so they thrown out of the club. Chetan says it's no big deal as they are used to be thrown out. Adi asks him if he is ready to face Simone with all his Questions. Chetan says no and decides to practice it with Adi as Deepu watches the whole thing with his mouth open.

Chetan: "Simone, today you have to decide whether you want to be with me or not".

Adi: {touches Chetan's cheeks} "Why would I be in your life Chetan?"

Chetan: {nervous} "Because I love you".

Adi: {Embraces Chetan} "What else?"…………………………………Aare mere tariff kaar naa. Because of your dreamy eyes, because of your beauty".

Chetan: {Repeats after Adi}

Deepu: "Agar main Simone ki jaga hoti………………………….hota, main haa kaar deti…………………………deta".

The security comes and warns Adi and Chetan. As they say these kind of behavior is not allowed, Chetan tries to explain they are just friends, not lovers. Deepu moves to a corner and calls Deebi to ask if she's coming. Deebi says she'll be there in 10 minutes as Indra Mohan hears. They were in the same car discussing something. Indra Mohan asks Deebi why is she delaying her work for her Deepu? Deebi corrects him<" First of all, he is not my Deepu. Second, he is not stubborn and third…………………." "Hay hay, don't say O Deepu I nahi hain", Indra interferes. " And he is probably in love with me", Deebi completes her sentence. "Probably?" Indra laughs as he starts the car.

Back in the party, Deepu wonders why Deebi wants to talk with him. Adi and him are sitting facing the door. They warn Chetan as Ritesh enters the club. Chetan catches his friends with his hands. As Ritesh comes closer, Chetan tells his friends to leave him. Friends tells him he the one holding them and frees them fast. Chetan sees Simone and runs toward her as Ritesh follows. Simone acts really surprised and goes for a drink. She doesn't pay attention to any of their questions. Deebi comes in with Indra Mohan {this guy is looking cute today}. Deepu sees Indra with Deebi and hides behind Adi, but when Deebi asks Adi about Deepu, he moves aside and shows her. Deepu pretends to do exercise which makes Indra laugh even more. Deebi tells Deepu to come to the point, as they don't have time. As they leave, Indra asks if he can join Adi. "Would you leave this place if I don't give you the permission?" Adi makes faces. The guy sits next to him and starts talking about poor Deepankar. "He loves Deebi, but has no future with her", he says. "I know, was Adi's reply, "he doesn't have future with any girl. Deepu is a complete loser". Indra pauses and says if this is the friend Deepankar has, he never needs an enemy. Adi agrees with him.

Chetan and Ritesh stare at each other with Simone in their middle. One needs explanation about the elope when the other asks if Simone loves him or not. Simone gets fed up and joins Adi at the bar. Adi smiles, "I hope my life won't be in danger if you sit with me?" Simone jokes, it could be. As Adi prepares to move, she stops him and says how silly Chetan is behaving today. "This is nothing. When drunk, Chetan even cries for his mother. He is too good to create a problem, but can't solve it without his friends", Adi replies. Nervous Simone makes her move toward Chetan and Ritesh. "Have you guys decide……………………" she can't even finish her words as they decide to hand wrestle. Chetan learns Ritesh is the champion in hand wrestle by the time it's too late. Lets leave them fighting and move to Deepu's table.

Deebi tells Deepu not to follow her anymore because he is not in love with her. It's just his imagination. Her phone rings and she moves to take the call.

Chetan and Ritesh. Still fighting. Chetan looks a bit tired. One security guy (gay) wants to bet on Chetan. " If your boyfriend wins, he'll be mine", the guy goes. Adi tries his best to correct him and refuses to bet, as he's sure about Chetan's defeat.

Deepu joins Deebi and Indra and challenges Indra. Deebi fails to stop them and joins Adi. There she makes everyone disappear by saying, "betting is illegal and all of you will be arrested for that," Adi requests her not to spoil the fun. She agrees in one condition, that Adi has to listen to her. Adi tries to enjoy the fight, but the security guy orders him to listen to the police sahiba. "All men are irresponsible…………………….." she starts. "Not only that. Men are very stubborn", Adi adds. Deebi agrees and tells him not to be like Deepu and points at their table.

Deepu and Indra. Their challenge is to asking each other questions about Deebi. Every time one loses, will have a drink.

Deepu: "What's Deebi's favorite color?

Indra: "Yellow"

Deepu: "No, it's brown"

Indra: {drinks and asks his question} "What's Deebi's favorite movie?"

Deepu: "Golmaal?"

Indra: "No, Khakee……………………………………………………….."

Chetan and Ritesh ask each other if it's hurting and whether to quit it or not. Ritesh says, it's not possible till they decide something. Chetan requests him to lose and promises to leave Simone all alone, but as he wins, breaks it. Simone comes and Ritesh tries to say, he won. Chetan just denies it and laughs at him. Calling them irresponsible, immature and stupid, Simone leaves.

On the other table, it seems like Deepu has lost, as he can no longer keep his head up. Deebi comes and finds Indra really drunk, yells at him and leaves.

Friends drink beer as Chetan cries, "What does these girls need?" Adi tries to stop them as the winner of tonight's lottery has been announced. Adi has won a free holiday to some resort and decide to take his friends with him. Three starts jumping in joy……………………………………………

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged

thanx for the update...

i feel so bad for deepu...poor guy...Cry

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
same here, poor guy the one girl he falls for doesn't feel the same way about him.
shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
thanks samir great update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top