Shock The Psycho..!! - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@popy ami bhalo achi. yea varsha irritate so much that.i want to giver her hard slaps.a total pshyco & the doctor advice to give soham to varsh is also a crazy person
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Varsha and Rachna,
I LOVE your trophy!!!👏
Usha, where do you find such beautiful gifts?👍🏼
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Usha and Rachna,

After checking my post you were referring to (laughing due to Varsha's song being so funny), I was able to understand her song as that was the song Sushant danced to when he did the tribute to his mother on JDJ.

I love the song and asked about it. Someone told me the name of the song and I was able to listen to it in full. I also checked the translation.

As I knew the song, the tune, and what it meant in general, I knew what Varsha was indicating.

Sharon Di nice to know now you are picking up.. oh yes I remember that song too... 😭  Really nice song...

All the best Di.. you will learn Hindi soon 👍🏼...

@Bonne - Dont worry you will soon learn too.. Even m bad in songs but now it is fun to do this as you know what the show has turned out to be...

@ Varsha Di - yes now we have won in the great sa re ga ma pa thread and we competed with the world champion... It is indeed a great win 👍🏼.. We are PICs now 😆

@ Usha - Trophy is really cute and I have already kept it a nice place.. I wish my dushman comes and have a look at it 😉.. I want to see her face 😆

Now I have to think of using the special coin which you gave me... 😕