Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hello dears...

i am new here my name is deepu...

this s one question that that has been nagging me...

if she is so passionate about IPS...

what didnt she go a hostel... and study for her dream...

and if her brother wants to go... atleast he can send money to her for her studies na...

why didnt her brother think that...

then there is no need for this sudden marriage.. and all... why all this drama... why didnt they think practically!!!!

any idea guys...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENnayhajTanyazb2011ssweety007_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant Sandhya stay in a hostel???" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Even many of us had said same thing , but i rem Ankur saying , he cant leave her alone as he wont want to be called as a careless brother about whom neighbours will talk 

I would have loved if she was staying in hostel and achieving her aim, Suraj falling in love with her in that time and then some situation comes where they end up marrying and he will encourage her for her career 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007_mahi_craziekudi

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

This is a question of many of the forum members.

They are living in a small town and thier perspectives are limited, particularly when it comes to girls.  Even in big cities, people perceive marriage as the only best possible safety for a girl when any one of the parents die suddenly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

This is a question of many of the forum members.

They are living in a small town and thier perspectives are limited, particularly when it comes to girls.  Even in big cities, people perceive marriage as the only best possible safety for a girl when any one of the parents die suddenly.

Super agree to bold part, we havent grow to a level of thinking that marriage is not every thing esp for a gal , 

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziekudi

Hello dears...

i am new here my name is deepu...

this s one question that that has been nagging me...

if she is so passionate about IPS...

what didnt she go a hostel... and study for her dream...

and if her brother wants to go... atleast he can send money to her for her studies na...

why didnt her brother think that...

then there is no need for this sudden marriage.. and all... why all this drama... why didnt they think practically!!!!

any idea guys...

Exactly!!  Its just not believable!! Really weak storyline!

Edited by Angelbud - 28 September 2011 at 1:35pm

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

I agree with b2011.. its coz they dont live in big city like Delhi where they have a broader sense of what life is.. they dont think about future and just want to be get over with their problems at present.. I wish they could have changed the story line a bitUnhappy

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
that's a really good question ...a girl like Sandhiya would have managed just fine ...But I guess we will just have to ignore this  issue for the sake of the story ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_craziekudi

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

that's a really good question ...a girl like Sandhiya would have managed just fine ...But I guess we will just have to ignore this  issue for the sake of the story ...

It is relevant to the story dear and the clear lack of believability, the basis of any drama!! Once again DABH has failed us all! Sorry but its true!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.