simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in the precap today ahem comes and asked for gopi,s result and when Gopi listen this she is crying with the fear of the result will she pass or fail ...and witch rashi asked the ahem ..jeeju bataiye gopi pass hui ya fail...
ahem not reply her and see rashi in anger way..i think teacher told the ahem about rashi what she done yesterday...that why ahem not answer rashi and see her in aggersive way...i think GOPI pass the test with good marks ...i think teacher pass gopi on the based of her oral test and gopi get the good marks...
i wish and pray that GOPI gets the good marks in the exam and her navratri celebration will be good...i pray to God that the result will be good and GOPI gets good marks...
                              Hope this will be happened ...we don,t want bad episode again...hope everthing will be good and we heard a good news...i crossed my fingers for gopi..
                                     post by ...simibrar...
if you like the post please hit the like button ji
and reply the post please...thanks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

in the precap today ahem comes and asked for gopi,s result and when Gopi listen this she is crying with the fear of the result will she pass or fail ...and witch rashi asked the ahem ..jeeju bataiye gopi pass hui ya fail...

ahem not reply her and see rashi in anger way..i think teacher told the ahem about rashi what she done yesterday...that why ahem not answer rashi and see her in aggersive way...i think GOPI pass the test with good marks ...i think teacher pass gopi on the based of her oral test and gopi get the good marks...
i wish and pray that GOPI gets the good marks in the exam and her navratri celebration will be good...i pray to God that the result will be good and GOPI gets good marks...
                              Hope this will be happened ...we don,t want bad episode again...hope everthing will be good and we heard a good news...i crossed my fingers for gopi..
                                     post by ...simibrar...
if you like the post please hit the like button ji
and reply the post please...thanks...

Let's hope your words reach the CVs ears!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The precap was the only good part of the whole episode today, what a waste of 30 minutes...

I am sure with that fast glance and dirty look at Rashi that Aham has been informed everything she did at the school, and he has a positive result for Gopi as he was looking at Gopi intently and his face was relaxed and not exasperated or angry like he was before, so I feel it's a good result...very good result.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

The precap was the only good part of the whole episode today, what a waste of 30 minutes...

I am sure with that fast glance and dirty look at Rashi that Aham has been informed everything she did at the school, and he has a positive result for Gopi as he was looking at Gopi intently and his face was relaxed and not exasperated or angry like he was before, so I feel it's a good result...very good result.

Nafisa are you getting your hopes up again?
lilrahi thumbnail
Gopi started crying really badly as soon as Ahem said he had the results. That's what she did all episode
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Nafisa are you getting your hopes up again?

Nazma mate, my hopes were up all day, I even predicted 96% pass rate then revised it to 100%...😉, this is a big wind up by the CV's then tomorrow to everyone's relief and happiness over Navrati Gopi will have aced the exam.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Nazma mate, my hopes were up all day, I even predicted 96% pass rate then revised it to 100%...😉, this is a big wind up by the CV's then tomorrow to everyone's relief and happiness over Navrati Gopi will have aced the exam.
[/QUOTE

It probably will get resolved before the celebrations get underway properly but it has been rather irritating so far. I'm so glad I didn't think anything good or bad was going to happen today because it was just an episode of nothing.

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Gopi passed the exam! maybe she was crying for relief or something.. lol
fingers crossed*
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilrahi

Gopi started crying really badly as soon as Ahem said he had the results. That's what she did all episode

no dear.. Gopi crying with the fear of result  will she pass or fail .. i thinking that Gopi sure pass and the result will be good...
sandyuk thumbnail
I really hope she passes!