Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
YOU KNOW WAT.. I HAVE ALWAYZ LUVED RONNIT! HE IS WAY MORE BETTA LOOKIN THAN ASHMIT! ASHMIT IS OK BUT HE HAS A LOT OF p***LES NO OFFENSE YOU ALL HE DOES HE JUST COVERS THEM WITH MAKE UP! N E WAYZ I LUV MY AMIT JAIN!❤️ Edited by QT143 - 18 years ago
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
i have always liked ronit always have always will 😊😊😊
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
RONIT IS DA BEST!😃👏
preciousness786 thumbnail

ofcourse ronit has alwayz been cute, but guyz dats a lil harsh 4 ashmit! sry guyz, but i've always thought ash was waaay betta! and i agree ash looks very sexy in achanak..he has dis boyish look to him which is very hawt!

|iami5o4| thumbnail
actually I never really stopped liking Ronit I mean I never once said he was ugly or anything. I just perfer the "College" Ronit more than the "Coprate" Ronit thats all. 😊 See what I mean?

<~ COOL RONIT 👍🏼
  UNCOOL RONIT 👎🏼 <~ He's soo depressing now! Taffy your bhaiya needs you! 😉 😆

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like Ashmit at all. I mean LOVE ❤️ him~! He's so deep and emotional and unpredictable (and I like that ... 👍🏼) and just something NEW to look at and admire I guess. He talks so professional and acts very respectable too! 😎 yay~!

*nods* They're both very handsome men... both look great in a suit. 👍🏼

Except Ronit can't really do the *ponits* "I'm the BIG BOSS and I'll destroy 😡 YOU!" thing very well like Ashmit does. O___O or something. 😃

😳

I see it like this ... Ashmit is more of the type of guy I would love to MARRY while Ronit is more of the type of guy I would just DATE around or something. 😉 Good day folks and have a nice and wonderful evening er... morning ... no afternoon? .... depends when you read I guess...  😃 
deepti4u thumbnail

i also think ronit is fit especially when he wears suits and sleeveless tops, showing the muscles, he looks gud

desi gurl thumbnail
thank u so much! welcome back to the anti-ashmit pro-ronit fan club. 😊
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: |iami5o4|

<~ COOL RONIT 👍🏼

Taffy your bhaiya needs you! 😉 😆

I just DATE around or something. 😉

|iami5o4| thumbnail
thats confidential "ballon" boy. 😉 😎 lol ... ah.... *pets*

!!!~NOW GO TO ROOM AND BE GOOD BOY BETTA~!!! 😈 😃 😆 *pets again*

anonmember thumbnail

Taffy, when she said DATE, I'm positive she didn't mean YOU. 😆

And don't try to act all innocent. You know exactly what she meant!