Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

me niether ,never did ,never will 🀒

That's great to know. Thanks for informing us. Less competition means more Ronit for the rest of us.

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

me niether ,never did ,never will 🀒

include me to the list of ppl who don't like ronit. he is ok but I still think akash was better and now ashmit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

sorry ronit fans

anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkerbell2090

I love Ronit !!!!!!!!! and you made my day tooo!!! finally ppl realise who is cuterπŸ˜†

Absolutely πŸ˜ƒ and the people who haven't realized this will soon or they are just trying to lie to themselves.

PreityGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonynyu

That's great to know. Thanks for informing us. Less competition means more Ronit for the rest of us.

πŸ‘πŸΌ agree totally! πŸ˜‰ I like ur cool attitude sonynyu....it's better if we don't criticize each other's opinion 😊.

apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbell2090

I love Ronit !!!!!!!!! and you made my day tooo!!! finally ppl realise who is cuterπŸ˜†

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr..tinklebell2090. i still fink ashmit(ash) is cuter but it is just that ronni(ronit) looks betta in suit.
apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreityGirl

πŸ‘πŸΌagree totally!πŸ˜‰I like ur cool attitude sonynyu....it's better if we don't criticize each other's opinion 😊.

i'm wid ya all the way guys!!!!!!!!!!!
nnayar thumbnail
East or West Ronit is the best
No Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnayar

East or West Ronit is the best

AND OF COURSE NORTH OR SOUTH RONIT IS THE BEST!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HIP HIP HURAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

RONIT IS THE SUPER STAR!!πŸ˜›

xsonyxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

include me to the list of ppl who don't like ronit. he is ok but I still think akash was better and now ashmit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

sorry ronit fans

hmm..... add me halfway to the list... still love ronit n think he's cute..... but think ashmit is waaay better! ...ashmit looks real mature in a suit.. but i think they should show him more in regular clothes..... he looks really nice in achanak...

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania_uk

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr..tinklebell2090. i still fink ashmit(ash) is cuter but it is just that ronni(ronit) looks betta in suit.

sorry in my opionion ashmit πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and ronit rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago