-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

PKDH 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Double Waat' Bigg Boss 5 with Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt

Friday, September 30, 2011 | 6:41:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 3 Comments
'Double Waat' Bigg Boss 5 with Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt

Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt shares about their upcoming show on Colors Bigg Boss 5...

Colors' Bigg Boss 5 saw its screaming launch yesterday with its live telecast on all channels. Salman Khan accompanied by his dear friend, brother and new host Sanjay Dutt gave a rocking introduction to the show. On the outset of the launch Salman shared his previous experiences with the show and Sanjay shared his thought about hosting a show for the very first time on Indian Television.  

Excerpts…

It is the first time that you two have performed something on stage together for the launch of a show. How do you feel?
Sanjay: I felt really nice because I got some confidence seeing Salman and I enjoyed something wholeheartedly after a long while. 

You are going to host a television show for the first time. How have you prepared yourself?

Sajay: Yes, it indeed is my first show as a host and I am nervous. Actually I was a little nervous backstage but after I came on stage with Salman and once he started off, I felt really comfortable and we went with the flow after that. 

We have heard that Salman Khan will not be there after a few episodes. Is that true?

Sanjay Dutt: He is going to be there throughout.
Salman Khan: I will not be there only for a few episodes. 

So how are you both going to manage to keep in touch?

Salman: We are going to be in touch through the phone of course and once we get to know the names of the contestants, we are going to Google their history.

Has Salman given you any tips for the show?

Sanjay: Salman Bhai has asked me to wear a proper suit, keep short hair and wear proper shoes for the show. He has also asked me to behave well and be nice to people. 

Last season there was a particular way Salman interacted with the ones who got eliminated, wherein he hugged and bid a cordial adieu. Will you also have a particular gesture like that?
Sanjay: See, they are not culprits that I will run behind them with a stick, they are contestants and loving and hugging them is not a bad thing.

Salman, you hosted the show alone last year and this time there is Sanjay with you. How do you feel?
Salman:
I felt alone on that big platform last year and I feel good that he is there this season. 

The tagline line this year is 'Double Waat.' So how much are you going to enjoy doing it together?
Sanjay:
Dekho, pyaar se bhi waat laga sakte hain.

Salman: Pyaar se hi waat lagaayenge...

Sanjay, have you seen the previous episodes of Bigg Boss 4 that Salman had hosted?
Sanjay:
Yes I have

Which of the contestants do you like from this season?
Salman:
We are not aware of the names of people who will be part of this season nor does Sanjay know. It's all decided by the channel.

Is there any person from the film industry that you would like to see inside Bigg Boss house?

Salman: It is tough to get people from the film industry to get in the show because they are busy and will have issues with dates. So let it go this year, I will tell you about this the next year.

How are you after the surgery?

Salman: I am fine now; the doctors have allowed me to host the show or else meri waat lag jaayegi.

Last season we saw Pamela Anderson making an appearance in Bigg Boss; will we see a guest again this year?
Salman:
I really have no idea. There are speculations that Shakira, Lady Gaga and Madhuri Dixit might enter the show. 

Who would you like to see inside?
Salman: I
would like to see Shakira and Lady Gaga together. It is Double Waat this time. 

If given a chance, how would you pull each others' leg?
Salman: I would do it lovingly, by hugging, by fighting
Sanjay: Also by drinking coffee

Sanjay, do you think this is a late entry to television?

Sanjay: I think this is the perfect time for me. Yes, I was a little reluctant initially, but after I appeared on 10 Ka Dum as a guest, Salman asked me to anchor whenever a chance comes and when Bigg Boss approached me I said a yes immediately.

Last season Salman made a visit to the Bigg Boss house once, would you like to try it?
Sanjay: Yes, definitely, but it all depends on Colors.

If given a choice, Salman would you like to opt anyone else in Sanju's place?
Salman:
No, it will always be Sanju. Because of the chemistry, bonding, years of knowing each other very well I would definitely choose him. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dreamers Ki Duniya#7(IO) (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
fats i miss u
faiz start scrapping me pms are nanoying coz lil capacity left

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
priya i m missing al the thingz my net is not well

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

priya i m missing al the thingz my net is not well
Hug 
hope it gets well soon my service provider barely fails me touchwood dont know if u cna get in saudi or would recommend 

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i talked to my service provider he said all'll be fine soon

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
aww hope so
if u tell them u wnt pay for the days u dont have net thye hurry it up more hehebtw see this
Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan at the finale of Just Dance at Filmcity, Mumbai

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan at the finale of Just Dance at Filmcity, MumbaiShah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan at the finale of Just Dance at Filmcity, MumbaiShah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan at the finale of Just Dance at Filmcity, MumbaiPriyanka Chopra at the finale of Just Dance at Filmcity, Mumbai
cutest one
Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan at the finale of Just Dance at Filmcity, Mumbai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top