Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

gudisueclifetimefankapashivnirchhedamrvlsmedhsmomsx3gujaratigirlneetapilubaliekamiyajn11habsfanmonicaysaggi80sdavisER_ER_YAeshachsmile365daysravneetgillroshan110shiny3pink0213anamika00giguserkhazwhippychittyhkzackgkamuralicapricorn7~~~Sweta~~~guptafamilyasiaheartmiss_patel5neuchariA HUGE FANnanda_gopaKamalikaG--manu--RINSE_Ilma_nakshu_2012mini_00_Nancy_mah403samirah23sihumushkan_2003veil_of_rosesmoonlight08NimbuMirchiAdhervika--Sari---Raz-sush4frndzHi_FriendsdipshikaGUPTA.Antique_Piece.Abommisona_nakshsamicutecuttieepvlakssaru.gRajinilicious_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH WU-28th September-Naksh and Rain." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Me first... Me First... Dancing [Divi... aaj me nahi bhuli likhna... WinkLOL]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41Madhavi_Di_Divya_

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks madhavi ben for the superfast updateSmileClap.Lot of twist in a single episode volcano erupting in the first part cool naksh caring each other scene in the second part.Wink Overall a blow hot blow cold episode.Wink Naksh are the role model for each and every couple in thick and thin despites some disputes and some misunderstanding true sincere love heart prevails no matter what or how long it takes Smile.

Some part of the serial shows some reality even though majority is irking. Gayathri needs to be calm downSleepy. Gayathri being an egoistic person' The root cause of gayathri'problems is often hidden deep in her unconscious. In her eyes, there is nothing wrong with her behaviorAngry. Super dialogues from naitik to akshi about how he makes her happy and that her smiling makes him satisfied.Clap

It was sad to see that naitik getting over upset for everything that happens around him. Unhappy. Always these cute couples sandwiched between these two oldies from the beginning of the pregnancy track. . Every marriage comes with adjustment because of the union of two different families. Naksh must move from a dependent relationship with parents to an interdependent relationship. It was fascinating to see how naksh adjust themselves and to each other during their pull and push applied by gayathri from outside.Sleepy

For naitik anything even remotely bothering or affecting akshi naitik comes out swinging. Naitik has proven this many times.Thumbs Up Waiting for next epi.Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 28 September 2011 at 11:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dinakshu_2012dipshikaGUPTApvlakssanw_Divya_

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Sachi  ab  Me  first  per  RJ  ka  haak  jyada  hai  Divi  se . dekha  nahi  g3  ka  huva  kachara   and  tandav...
Happy  Navratri.. garba  timeBig smile  i  made  rasgulla  for  this  first  day  of  navratriBig smilekhana  hai  to  aaja

Edited by madhaviben - 28 September 2011 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchimoonlight08sanwpvlaks_Divya_

kamiyajn11

kamiyajn11

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
[nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

kamiyajn11

kamiyajn11

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
seriouslly feeling like giving gayatri a slap.. No daughter take that much insult of her family.. akshara shld also say something to gayatri...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dinakshu_2012noor321AngelicDesires

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sachi  ab  Me  first  per  RJ  ka  haak  jyada  hai  Divi  se . dekha  nahi  g3  ka  huva  kachara   and  tandav...
Happy  Navratri.. garba  timeBig smile  i  made  rasgulla  for  this  first  day  of  navratriBig smilekhana  hai  to  aaja
RJ ne Divi se hi sikha hai... LOLLOLLOLLOL kaha Divi ne Me First shuru kiya... aur DImri ko ghatiya track ka idea mil gaya... wese agar Dimri Forum pe aati hai to wo humse aschhe Ideas kyu nahi leti... Confused

Happy Navratri to you too... Smile and wow Rasgulla... Embarrassed appne bataya to ab mujhe bhi ghar jake kuch Meetha banana padega...Big smile
btw -- aapke yaha hoti hai Navratri Texas me?? I am going this weekend to NJ for Navratri... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top