Selina thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ajay-Kajol cast together
   By: Sarita Tanwar
   March 1, 2005

Devgans ka jadoo chale ga! Ajay Devgan and wife Kajol
The last time this duo was seen together was in Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha.

After that, Bollywood's favourite couple has not come together on celluloid. Now, they will be appearing on the small screen.

The husband-wife team has been signed on by Whirlpool to do the commercial for their range of home appliances. They've been signed as brand ambassadors for two years.

This is the first time that Ajay will be doing an ad film. While actors like Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh and Saif have made alternative careers out of advertising, Devgan had until now restricted himself to only acting for the big screen.

So why the shift, we asked, "Nothing interested me so far. I really liked this brand, their concept, and so I agreed."

Is he open to all ads now? "Not unless I am completely happy with everything involved with it. From the product to the concept," Devgan says.

This isn't Kajol's first ad though. She did the Pepsi ad many years ago.

But it is the first with hubby dearest. "We haven't shot for the commercial yet. We will be doing it soon."

So when does one see the couple back on the big screen. "We haven't given that any thought. If the right film comes along, then it will happen." 

Kajol hasn't made an appearance on the big screen after daughter Nysa was born, and this will be her comeback film. Even if it is just an ad film.        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ibad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thx....I love Kajol and Ajay both...Specailly Ajay is my fav. actor.