BV WU:28/9/11:Evil duo's evil planning - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
JG r bz wd street romancing while A iz bz wd street fights! thx 4 d out door stuff CVs...
i am no longer interested in reading the updates. Just a look at them gives the gist . What a waste of time!!
thanks kushi🤗
@BV-  at all jetsar scenes
baba acts better then heth singh n gaga scene wow so no need to wory ,today during the gaga scene they showed msg at bottom of screen dat we r showing this becoz we dnt suport child marriage n we r helping the future generation .nways no kuch kuch hota hai track n wat is suprising is i dnt find old members some newbie come n make pathetic posts in forum.
such a boring track.. waste of time watching BV now..
Originally posted by vasuja

thanks for the update kushi. truly speaking I was excited to see a JG scene and I was expecting a mazedar parent and doc couple takraar... But alas what a dissapointment. Such boring romance scene. It was so lame. Neither was it romantic nor damakedar

Yup I wanted CVs to give Gauri new dress. But what was she wearing? from Ananrkali tent it was skirt ka tent. The top she was wearing was hideous. I think the skirt dressing would have been much better if it was inspired from Pia PKYEK. A full length skirt and a fitted blouse with a stole drapped in a neater and tidier manner. Whata ever looks like the dress designer of BV only knows gaghras and gungats well.

jetsar scene I hardly cared to watch. whats the pt. I am bored to core with Anandi and her activities.

Yeah totally agree. Gauri new dress was simply sad. 🤢 Usse jeans nahi pehna sakte kya CVs??😡 Mumbai rehti hai, baaton mein itni modern hai, live-in relationship rakh sakti hai, but long skirt ke uppar duppata lena zaroori hai😡, wo bhi apni mother ke saamne😡... what crap...🤢 Itni outdated soch hai to ek already married person se shaadi kaise ki?😡 Apne in-laws ke ghar pe without ghoongat kaise rahi??😡 Sick to the core. ðŸ¤¢
CVs, you gave gauri a ghagra, uske oopar atleast ek tight fitting sleeveless top hi de dete... kya bakwas chal rahi hai BV mein...

Originally posted by tanvismile

baba acts better then heth singh n gaga scene wow so no need to wory ,today during the gaga scene they showed msg at bottom of screen dat we r showing this becoz we dnt suport child marriage n we r helping the future generation .nways no kuch kuch hota hai track n wat is suprising is i dnt find old members some newbie come n make pathetic posts in forum.

are you talking about me? because i am also a newbie and i posted something about your fav Gaori that you call my post pathetic? well the forum is not your private property, anyone can post here, oldbies, newbies, middlebies, who are you to say anything? you have no right to pick on a member just because he or she is a newbie.