Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Tumhari Disha Update for 28.02.05 (Page 2)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:16am | IP Logged
The way DK has been treating Disha recently and believing everything the devious Gargi has been saying, maybe DISHA should just pack her bags and threaten to leave and call Vedant to pick her up, DK will go totally insane with jealousy and he may just go down on his knees and beg Disha to stay and kick Gargi out

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
well said ASLIYAH786 Smilemindblowing, spectacular
lkaran Groupbie
lkaran
lkaran

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I think for DK to see Gargi's true colors - Disha must leave the house. Otherwise, every time Sumitra's condition worsens she will be a natural scapegoat. Best if she leaves - DK misses her terribly - Sumitra continues to worsen (ofcourse not too bad as we all want her to survive!) and then, FINALLY DK will realise that Gargi is behind all this.....or maybe even then he might blame the nurse and not Gargi Angry
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged

First Disha lost her senses and trusted Gargi, now DK is doing the same thing. These two need to start trusting each other instead of putting their faith in people like Gargi. I hope Vedant helps Dish and DK put Gargi behind bars. I really really hope there's nothing between Disha and Vedant. can't wait to read tomorrow's update!!

*Khushi*

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Thanks Lata, once again, for the great update.

Ok, i gotta say, DK really annoyed the hell outta me in this episode. Dont get me wrong, i still love the guy, but the way he treated Disha was despicable. Im also still a mad DK/Disha shipper, but when it comes to my fellow sex being treated unfairly, a girls got to take a stand. Cmon Disha, grow a pair and stand up to DK. Now is no time to be submissive and naik parveen'!

dkaddict, i too cannot believe that DK would trust Gargi over Disha. Frustrating as hell.

Disha77, has this parineeta woman ever been mentioned before? If not, then my take on her is that she was probably Vedants ex girlfriend, who maybe DK had an affair wth or sth? What do you guys think? Perhaps it was a woman then, that was a bone if contention b/w the two brothers, the bitterness of which is still seeped in their relationship.

And Aaliyah786 - WORD! I couldnt agree with you more.

Nishani, Lilly, and Ikaran, i agree with you guys as well. Infact, i dont know whether anyone else will agree with me on this or not, but this whole Sumitra angle is really beginning to irritate. I realize that her character was brought in as way for the writers to bridge the gap b/w the two leads and so that Disha could see what an amazing son DK is and start softening up towards him. But surely there couldve been other ways to achieve this. What about absolving DK of Dishas fathers murder? Then Disha would see DK is not a killer and slowly but surely warm upto him. OK, im not coming up with sufficient alternatives to the Sumitra plot point, but i truly feel it hasnt done much for the storyline at all.  Its an irritant if anything, and is really grating on my nerves.  Either the writers should just make Sumitra better already or have DK stop trusting Gargi.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I don't think DK trusts Gargi, but he is put between a rock and a hard place, as the doctors told him Sumitra would need either shock treatments or Gargi to get better. He had to chose between the lesser of two evils, and though to me Gargi seems the worse of the two, perhaps he thought he could control the situation and keep it from getting out of hand. But it seems as though in his desperation for his mother, his thinking is not quite as sharp as usual. Though I must say, he has at least not directly accused Disha of anything wrong, simply directed her to stay out of everything. He, of all people, knows very well how Gargi is. Perhaps he hasn't understood yet just how far the B**** will go to serve her purpose. Also, whatever he may suspect of Gargi, it is in his best interest to keep it too himself until something conclusive can be done. He really needs to catch her red-handed.

-DKaddict

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Hey Lata!! thanks Great update Clap its really appricated

It's great to see Dk getting all protective around Disha its not long before they both accept each others love for each other Wink

Hope DK realises what games Gargi playing with him and she gets chucked out for good LOL lolll

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top