Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge-Title

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Hello Friends

I am here.! I guess your favorite here..! Leave that.

Well I am here with a new idea..Yes! A new idea..

People are crazily waiting for the show to begin...Till then lets share some reviews and our opinion on the title...

Discuss what you think about the Title KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE...

Start

Everything about this title is appreciated here!

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hmm...i think the title is perfect...you know considering the scenario in india people will not say a word against a relationship if the man is older than the girl but if they are from totally different generations...the couple will have to go through a lot of speculation! so i fel 'kuch toh log kahenge' is an apt title.
evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
This Title in my views means that  when people will come to know about a old man and a young girl falling in love, they will give bad response to them and will go against their love..So i guess its a fight of the two unique lovers with these peoples
-Nadii- IF-Veteran Member
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index