Kuch Toh Log Kahenge-Title

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Hello Friends

I am here.! I guess your favorite here..! Leave that.

Well I am here with a new idea..Yes! A new idea..

People are crazily waiting for the show to begin...Till then lets share some reviews and our opinion on the title...

Discuss what you think about the Title KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE...

Start

Everything about this title is appreciated here!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge-Title" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hmm...i think the title is perfect...you know considering the scenario in india people will not say a word against a relationship if the man is older than the girl but if they are from totally different generations...the couple will have to go through a lot of speculation! so i fel 'kuch toh log kahenge' is an apt title.

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
This Title in my views means that  when people will come to know about a old man and a young girl falling in love, they will give bad response to them and will go against their love..So i guess its a fight of the two unique lovers with these peoples

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.